What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - aryank123 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryank123

Unban Appeal for aryank123 

In-game Name: reberto dwill

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199191693507

Ban ID: rpuk#4993

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G1.1, C1.10

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because i was glitching through the map and the admin thought i was exploiting because i manged to get behind the police desk and i hit my friend with a car he was in middle of road and he was messing around jumping infront of my car but he didnt die

Why should we unban you ?: i did nothing wrong the glitch was not my fault i kept falling through the map and i ended behind the police desk it was an easy mistake to be made and i apologise for any inconvenience i have shown

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This un-ban appeal looks a lot like your old one of which you were told not to bother appealing again if you weren't going to think about what you had done and submit a good appeal. 

You say you were falling through the map a lot and that's how you ended up behind the desk at the police station, how did you manage to find the chair that you kept sitting on when you were under the map? Also, RVDM is not allowed regardless of if it's against your friends or not, explain to me the thought process behind just running those people over for what seems to me like absolutely no reason. 

@aryank123please respond to the above or your appeal will time out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back