What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AxstroManic - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxstroManic

Unban Appeal for AxstroManic 

In-game Name: Jay James

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271850260

Ban ID: !!rpuk16155!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 G3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Me and one of my friends where stupidly creating new characters and sending each other some money.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I speak on behalf of me and my friend when I say that we are very sorry and deeply regret what we did. We have both spent quite a few hours on the game just grinding and having fun and to be honest neither of us thought that creating a new character and trying that would even work but that is still no excuse we should have never even tried it in the first place. This server is easly the best Fivem server i have played on and i know i haven't played on loads of them but ive played enough to learn that most of the community's don't acc want to rp and the staff are never there to help out with issues, but i have found that in this server its completely different and I don't want to be stopped from playing in it because of a stupid mistake.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about messaging again but I just would like to add that my friend didn't mean to show any attitude as he was just speaking to his family at the time about quite and urgent matter so he meant no disrespect and I think it was kind of a miss communication. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked for 3 days for bumping.

As this is unlocked tomorrow @AxstroManicI'd like the answer to this question first once you can respond.

If you cannot follow the appeal guidelines how can we simply trust you will follow the server rules if we did offer you another chance?

This user currently can not reply it seems, permission issue with new forums.

Morning, I wasn't trying to bump I was just trying to add onto my message but for some reason it didn't give me any option to edit my message but I felt like that was quite a big thing that needed addressing, so I'm sorry if that seemed bad. And I feel like if I was just joining to go into the server and break rules I wouldn't still be trying after this amount of time, me and my friend are really keen on the server and really like the community it has.

Whilst I understand the sentiment overall your friend will need to speak for themself as this appeal would be for you.

You've mentioned you we're stupid for making a new character ect, However you've not addressed why you did this and what you we're looking to gain. Can you explain this please?

Hi, I'm not going to beat around the bush, it started of with us just making characters for the fun as I wanted to have a few character for different RPs if that makes sense but then once we created them my mate sore a car that he wanted to buy as it was selling for really cheap but he didn't have all the money and it was quite late at night I believe or we had a rugby match cant fully remember which one it was sorry, so then we just sent the money from the characters we just made to be honest I don't know what we where thinking while doing it but there isn't really much we can do now except say we are sorry and hope you give me another chance as I know for a fact I wont be doing this again or breaking any other rules.

Good evening @AxstroManic

I hope all is well today :)

As you can guess, transferring money and items between characters is not an intended feature of the game.

What would be your plan for your roleplay if you were to return to the server?

Hi thanks for the reply, if I was allowed back into the server I would probably go back to doing what I was doing before we transferred the money which was selling drugs and cars as that was sort of my characters roleplay so I just hope to continue with that.

Hello again

Bans of this nature come with some conditions, one character receives a full wipe (this includes bank, cash, inventory, loadout, house, ect) and all other characters will be deleted.

Do you agree to the conditions above?

Yeah that is fine would i be able to use the same name again though and is there any way i could keep my contacts or would they be wiped aswell?

You have 4 characters currently.

"Jay James"
"Mark John"
"John Johnson"
"Dwayne Mob"

Which one of these characters would you like to keep (receive the full character wipe) and the other 3 will be deleted.

Jay James please. But may I ask with the character wipe does that mean like I lose my contacts and all that or since I'm sort of keeping the character (if I get unbanned) I will keep my contacts? Thank you.

Last edited:
Wipe completed. As for your question @AxstroManic You won't lose any contacts ect that you have on your phone and you will still remember all roleplay that has happened, Minus anytimes you we're killed off and NLR then applies.

Ok thankyou so does this mean I am good to go back onto the server now? Or am I still not fully unbanned?

Thank you @Stuart

Good evening @AxstroManic

As Stuart has said, this wipe has been complete. Please read the server rules over again before joining back so you do not end up back here.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will bring you back here

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back