What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AxstroN99 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxstroN99

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Mike jonas
Steam ID: 76561199107919521
Ban ID: 16154
Ban Reason: G2.9 G3.5
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned due to transferring money by the creation of new characters (G2.9) and for using unknown information that my character didn't already know (G3.5)
Why should we unban you: I would like to be unbanned so that I am able to play on the server again. I regret speaking to the admins with a bad attitude, since that I will speak to the admins with the highest respect and I now know what the consequences are. I will respect the rules of the server and I will resect the admins so that they can do their job. I will not be transferring money again because I know that I should just earn the money and I was a stupid idea in the first place (G2.9). I also will not be using unknown information such as giving money to someone that I hadn't met within the game and that was also a bad choice (G3.5). I sincerely regret by choices since I was banned, I would just like to play on the server and have fun again.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @AxstroN99 , I hope all is well! :)

I would like to be unbanned so that I am able to play on the server again.
Okay, why else would you like to be unbanned, other than just playing the server again?

I regret speaking to the admins with a bad attitude, since that I will speak to the admins with the highest respect and I now know what the consequences are.
So you had no respect for the admins whatsoever until finding out what the consequences of your actions are?
Now that you know you can't be insulting admins and the server in such ways you've gained upmost respect so suddenly?

I will not be transferring money again because I know that I should just earn the money and I was a stupid idea in the first place
So, why did you transfer it in the first place?

Last edited:
I would also like to be unbanned because there are no other severs that are as good as roleplay UK and I genuinely had a great time. To answer your second question, I didn't mean to give attitude and I should have just responded in a calm manner rather than a huffy attitude. I transferred the money in the first place due to having only about 40 thousand and I wanted to start a dealership with my friend so I thought it would be an easy way to get money but I have come to the realisation that you have to work for it and I now want to be able to just work for it and be able to have freedom on the server again.

Thanks for the response,

I would also like to be unbanned because there are no other severs that are as good as roleplay UK and I genuinely had a great time.
So what benefits will the server gain from having you back here?
What high quality roleplay can you provide?

I didn't mean to give attitude and I should have just responded in a calm manner rather than a huffy attitude.
How do you "not mean" to give an awful attitude? Everyone has enough control over their emotions and you were only being asked a question in a calm manner.
You had zero respect towards the Admins but you claim that since you've managed to learn the consequences for your actions you suddenly do?

I thought it would be an easy way to get money but I have come to the realisation that you have to work for it and I now want to be able to just work for it and be able to have freedom on the server again.
I assume you did not join the server for roleplaying purposes based off of this, but more so to gain an advantage over other players by transferring items as you did?

I can provide the server with a friendly attitude to all players and admins and I will also help out people that are new to the server. For the attitude part, I self-consciously did it and I didn't even realise which was my own fault, and this wont happen again because I have learnt to control how I speak to anyone especially admins. finally I want to say that I was purposefully roleplaying and I didn't mean to try and get an advantage, I just wanted the money quicker because I didn't have much time to play at the time, which I know is wrong and I should have just played and earnt it.

Last edited:
Good evening,

Your responses haven't filled me with much confidence to be strictly honest. The attitude portrayed by yourself was awful and has now suddenly changed over a few weeks?
It will be a no for now.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back