What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AxstroN99 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxstroN99

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Mike jonas
Steam ID: 76561199107919521
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16154
Ban Reason: G2.9 G3.5
Why do you think you were banned: (G2.9) I had been on the server for a few days and I was just working in the city and I have spoken to many people on the server and had an interest in making a dealership with one of my friends, to which I had realised that I didn't have the money to do so, this lead to the idea of transferring money to each other, I had got around £123,059 by transferring money. In which I thought that I was ok to just keep playing, this was until I was pulled aside by the admins and I was told why I was banned, and when they were talking I was talking a huffy manner when responding to them.

(G3.5) When this happened I was talking with my friend when transferring the money between the characters which is not in the rules due to my character not knowing my friends in game character. This was done more than once to get the £123,059 and to wanting the most money that I could get because I was being impatient, this was because I had an idea to build a dealership and have cars with the people I met on the server because I didn't have the money.
Why should we unban you: This is my 3rd appeal and I have had a long think about this situation that I have put myself in. These are my reasons for each rule:

(G2.9) For the transferring money I have deeply thought about my actions because they have got me nowhere apart from being banned. I only did this due to not having enough money to buy things and I now have much more time to be able to play on the server because I want to enjoy playing, however this has mad me look as though I don't want to roleplay seriously this is due to me being impatient but I now want to be able to work and grind on the server to be able to afford cars and other items.

(G3.5) I know that my character doesn't possess the information that I do in real life, so that means I need to just act as my character and not what they don't know. I also want to add that the information that the other characters didn't have was due to me taking to my friend and sending the information that way but in reality that is not what's in the rules so I admit to gaining information by using different characters in game to gain an advantage over other players.

while playing on roleplay UK I had shown no sign of breaking any other rules this is due to only wanting one thing which was money. I want to say that I have had a long review on my actions that have led me here and I want to show that I am appealing for a reason, to show that I want to be able to play on the server again.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @AxstroN99

I hope all is well today :)

When the admin pulled you to talk about this with you, why did you give an 'you don't care' type of attitude?

The rules were being explained to you, you did not seem to want to listen nor understand them then so, why now? What has changed?

Thanks for the response @Jessie Bennett,

my attitude was like this for no reason at all I didn't meant to cause any problems and I am genuinely sorry, it was because it was the first time I have been pulled aside by and admin on any server and I was just nervous and didn't know how to react to their questions. I had briefly gone over the rules because most of them are similar to other serves so I thought I knew them all, however there were some that I didn't see, but since then I have had many checks over the rules for next time I am able to play on the server. I have changed my attitude because I have realised the problems that it has caused, and I had a fun and serious time roleplaying on the server and other servers are just not as serious when it comes to roleplaying.

Hello @AxstroN99

When asked for your reasoning for transferring this money by the admin you had said because you were "poor", now you are saying to save to buy a dealership. Can you explain this for me please? There are two different reasons. Was this something that was said in the heat of the moment with the admin?

Thanks for taking the time to read my response @Jessie Bennett,

This was a heat of the moment sort of thing as you said because I was frankly quite nervous when speaking to the admins at that time. In the moment of me saying I was poor this was me linking it to the fact that I had only around £40,000 in my characters account which wasn't enough to start the dealership, this was before the transfer of money. Whereas to the point of me saying that I was saving up for the dealership in my appeal, I was trying to say that the money that I had before the transfer was going towards me buying the cars to start the dealership, but the transferred money was going to help me start it quicker.

Good evening @AxstroN99

I understand and appreciate that a lot can be done and said in the heat of the moment, we are all human after all. My concern is what would stop you from acting out or maybe even breaking other rules in the heat of the moment again if you were to be unbanned?

If you were to return would you continue with the same RP story path?

Thank you for understanding, and I will be controlling my actions better when in the heat of the moment because I know it can cause problems and miscommunications. If I was to return to the server I would definitely carry on with starting a dealership, but I just want to start over and earn my money back without the transferred money.

If you were to be given another chance on the server what would you do differently if you were a similar situation again?

If I was given a second chance to play again I would definitely be working and saving up the money for the dealership by using the in city jobs to give my self the opportunity to create a dealership and sell cars, etc. I will also be treating people on the server and the admins with my up most respect at all times no matter the situation while playing. And I would be delighted to be able to play on the server again If I was given the opportunity.

Good evening @AxstroN99

Looking at your responses and this being your first rule break I am happy to give you another chance on the server BUT bans of this rule come with a few conditions:

All but one of your characters will be deleted, the one character that stays will receive a full character wipe (this includes loadout, inventory, bank, cash, house, ect. You would keep things like any contacts and memories you had made within roleplay)

Which of your two characters would you like to keep and receive the full wipe on? "Mike Jonas" or "Tim Jeffery"

Thank you for your responses, the following mentioned above has been done for you and you will be able to reconnect to the server. Please read the server rules over again before joining back so you do not end up back here.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will lead you back here

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back