What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - b1lly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1lly

Unban Appeal for b1lly 

In-game Name: Billy Huncho

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197984497499

Ban ID: !!rpuk11069!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned due to the fact that I logged out after I was downed whilst in prison. The reason I logged out was that it was getting late and I thought the RP session was over. Some guy locked onto me in prison saying do you wanna fight whilst I was cleaning tables, we fought and he ended up leaving me unconscious, he then walked away so I considered the RP was over and I logged out. It was not my intention to break the rule of combat logging, I just genuinely thought that he was done with RPing with me as he gave that impression and I had work in the morning hence why I logged off.
Rule: (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned as I didn't know I was combat logging at the time. I am going to be honest and say I have been banned for combat logging before however then it was intentional as I left whilst I was being kidnapped. I don't understand why I got a ban for this and would really appreciate it if I could get assistance with this matter.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Evening @b1lly

C2.3 bans come with an automatic cooldown of 1 month, so you can appeal after 22/01/23.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back