What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bandz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandz

Unban Appeal for Bandz 

In-game Name: Kane Brooks

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198827393434

Ban ID: !!rpuk15085!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Genuinely have no reason as to why I have been banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned as I've done nothing wrong.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Genuinely have no reason as to why I have been banned.
The reason is G2.1.

To me, that sounds like a good starting point

I am assuming you mean C2.1, not G2.1.

Game modifications, other than NVE/crosshair X I have not modified my game in any way, shape or form. My resolution is 1920x1080. 

Good evening @Bandz, I hope all is well with you this evening! 🙂

Throughout your time within RPUK, have you ever had any type of game modifications installed whilst playing?
Specifically any aim assist?

This might be an odd one but do you have any footage of your character (Kane Brooks) during a fight?

Let's say we have some evidence that suggests you HAVE in fact used software that aids in gun fights.

It's best if everything is laid out on the table so honesty is crucial here.
So I'll ask the same question again,
Throughout your time within RPUK, have you ever had any type of game modifications installed whilst playing?
Specifically any aim assist?

Hello,

Is there any more information I can provide you to assist with this appeal? I'd like to be able to help in any way I can. As someone that has been a member of this community for years and throughout has had decent rapport with other members and staff I'd like to think whatever the issue is, it can be resolved. 

Judging by the replies here I assume that the ban was placed due to an accusation and due to it being an accusation with no merit and with no factual foundation it's hard not to become disillusioned and frustrated with the process as it currently stands. It's compounded by the fact that I have been waiting since early December. I know myself I haven't done anything in breach of the server rules so how do we work together to resolve this? Would it be possible to shed some light on what the issue of contention currently is so we can discuss it?

I'd appreciate any responses that could help the discussion move forward and I am open to any line of questioning you may have.

Thanks,
Bandz

Morning @Bandz

So the exact reason for your ban will not be spoke about here. However, what i will say going forward you have been flagged and going forward you will be monitored more closely. I would advise you to be careful in the future because you will be monitored more closely and any sort of suspect kills or actions will land you back here. 

Secondly, in a recent medal video you are heard saying "shall we just go shoot up feds" that does not scream high quality RP to me. So like i say you will be monitored more closely from now. 

I will be unbanning you today. Thanks for you patience and stick to the music. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back