What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bandz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a ban is found out to be by mistake or wrongful then the FBS is always cleared and it is not used against the person down the road. Charles states in the wrongful ban appeal that he won't state the real reason for my ban but you already did. You stated that my ban was a "cheating ban". I proved that I wasn't cheating; Charles then unbanned me and tacked on a statement regarding my roleplay from a comment I made that was taken out of context. So please, tell me how this ban was fair and reasonable and how exactly it stacks against me so negatively.

The ban was for C2.1 something you post in the appeal "Also comes under game modification" so most do tend to tie the two together, However me saying what it easier doesn't change anything.

If a ban is false we will state that in the appeal and remove said ban as a result, However as mentioned if you have been told otherwise then please provide that to me (Can be sent on discord if it's easier).

The other side's video is not black and white and the evidence provided by the other side is not a clear representation of what actually happened overall

We asked for video from you guys too however it was apparently "Corrupted" yet able to be sent to others. Unsure why no one would want to provide the video to clear this all up, However we can go off what we have if people are still unwilling to show that side.

It has absolutely everything to do with "good faith" when the community heavily encourages player to player liaisons before a player report is submitted. Not only did we not get the opportunity to liaise, we also weren't warned in game at the time that they even had an issue. So yes, if that's not acting in bad faith then I really don't know what is. I have always given the other party the opportunity to liaise because I am reasonable. Am I supposed to assume this person simply forgot? We all should try to make the community a better place and the right thing to do would have been to say something in the chat which would've notified us, enabled me to clip and then it would've all been cleared up in a liaison. It wasn't and now three long standing members of the community have been screwed.

How can players liaise when the other side don't go to? I can see it was asked for in OOC as claimed in the report, So lets not use the whole "Good faith" argument when people did try and talk to the group involved, If anything by your logic the "Bad faith" is not on the side who reported.
Now reports overall can be used to talk to the other side should they not be able to talk to them via discord ect, However they can ask for the report to be taken down if the OP decides down the line.

By some of the statements you made such as "Am I supposed to assume this person simply forgot?" This doesn't hold any weight when the other party did try and talk to everyone involved, Not very responsible if you ask me by not showing up.

In relation to others being banned it would be down to their own actions very much so as your own, So in all honesty you have no one else to blame but yourself.

Now where do I go from here with the appeal?

You've mentioned you don't wish to agree to the terms and that is your right, However there isn't much "wiggle room" per say in how we would let you return as it stands. We did attempt to give you the option to return however as you wished not to accept there is only one way for the appeal to go.

Based on everything for now I'll be denying your appeal and also providing a month cooldown from today before you may appeal this ban. After this time you are welcome to make a new appeal and we will go from there however the conditions may still apply just so you are aware prior to doing the appeal.

You may appeal on or after April 18th 2024.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back