What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - banna - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

banna

Unban Appeal for banna 

In-game Name: xavier stone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199133843910

Ban ID: !!rpuk12249!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: to be fully truthful i can't recollect the exact incident as i was experiencing issues intermittently around the date of the ban, i began to suffer with falling through the map and random black screens causing my pc to crash. usually i could get back into the game and play for a while before happening again but eventually my pc would black screen upon opening fiveM server browser as well as other games. took pc to a local shop and they said i needed to replace my ram which was still under warranty, after waiting for the parts to arrive and fit them i tried to join the server but it said i was banned

Why should we unban you ?: i would appreciate you unban me because it was through no fault of my own. I've spent a lot of time learning the ins & outs of the server and enjoy it much more than all the other servers on fiveM. i always regard the rules and only interact with strong RP. thanks for taking the time to look into this for me, i hope i can get back into the server soon.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @banna

Whilst I see you have waited close to the month before appealing this ban, You are a few days short I'm afraid. You we're banned on March 30th 2023 and in relation to combat logging bans they do come with a one month cooldown period before you may appeal the ban. Since you are just outside this time I will be going ahead and denying this appeal however you are welcome to make a new appeal on Sunday (April 30th 2023).

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back