What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Baran Keloglun - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Baran Keloglun 

In-game Name: Diren Can

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199437048355

Ban ID: $$rpuk10783$$

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe that I was unfortunately banned for transferring money through my characters to my friend, but I know that I wasn’t exploiting in any way so i do not know why I got banned for C2.2

Why should we unban you ?: I firstly want to say im so sorry to everyone and i admit to transferring the money to my friend through other characters. I’m sorry to the whole community for messing up your role-play by transferring money from my other accounts to my friend, but I now know that it wasn’t right but at the time i was pretty new to the server and wasn’t sure about it. should of tried and get a job instead of exploiting and ruining my own and other people's role-play but i believe that the only way i might of been banned for C2.2 was hospital and getting stuck in the wall, i saw this in my friends appeal and that’s alI that comes to my head of exploiting other than that i do not believe i did anything else to exploit (C2.2) as this was not my fault and i spawned in the wall and was technically unable to move. but i do admit i did transfer money to my friend because i wanted the money as i was not financially stable.Also just want to say rolpelay.co.uk is the surely the best roleplay server I've been on and I admire all the developers and staff for their hard word make such a fun server. I hope you know that if you ever end up unbanning me i promise to never do anything to exploit again and I will thoroughly read all the rules again just to make sure I know what I'm doing, and not ruining anyone's roleplay. Therefore, I hope you unban me for my stupid mistakes and forgive me for all of this, please I really want to get unbanned and go back on the server I miss it.
Thank you for reading.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are aware what you did by transferring money to your friend is also considered exploiting hence the C2.2... 

Please quote me the rules that you broke and explain why we have these rules.

Thank you for replying Mr Robbie, also the Rules i broke was C2.2 and G2.9. C2.2 is exploiting and this is put in place to stop people from messing up yours and other peoples roleplay it also makes it unfair to other players. G2.9 is transferring money and you should not break this rule because if everyone transferred each other money it would not be fair. Thank you for reading 

So why exactly did you think it was a good idea to cheat the system like this? Have you at all read our rules and thought about the impact this might have on the economy? 

At the time, i believed it was smart to transfer money to gain a bit of money but did not know that transferring it would be exploiting, but i was wrong and i didn’t think it would affect the economy but it would because everyone’s working to get there money and i’m transferring money from my other accounts which was not right of me to do, i’ll look over the rules and observe every move i make if you decide to unban me i love the server and i truly believe that next time i wont make any stupid mistakes just like this to break any rules or mess up the economy. Thank you for reading, and i hope you decide to give me another chance at Roleplay.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Baran Keloglun

I noticed that you have put the wrong Steam ID on this unban appeal and done some digging on my end. 

So, not only have you broke G2.9 and C2.2, You have attempted to evade your ban.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back