What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Barry Clevedon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry C

Donator
Donator
Unban Appeal for Barry Clevedon 

In-game Name: Barry Clevedon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070893901

Ban ID: !!rpuk13824!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: hey i was just banned after loading into the server for combat logging
i was kidnapped and killed last night
and throughout i was saying i need to make this quick because i need to fly out its an emergency
so after they robbed me and killed me and drove off
i left the city so that i could get to the emergency
and have came back now and i am banned for combat log
from leaving the city it did not prevent me from being dumped, did not keep me from losing items, and didnt rage quit.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned as it my first offence and i did not leave the city to keep any items or to try and evade being dumped. Throughout the time from me being kidnapped and killed i was saying to the people doing it that i needed to fly out urgently and we would need to make it quick. We then proceeded with this and i followed every instruction they said and made sure to finish it in quick time because i had to leave as did they. I then waited till they had drove off before i left the server to get to what i needed to do. I do not believe that i was combat logging and therefore would like to be unbanned as it was an issue i had to deal with urgently and did not leave to benefit myself in any way. Thanks for reading.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from telling the person in character over in-game VOIP that you needed to make this quick. Did you attempt to notify the person/people you were with or, more importantly in this case, staff via any means?

You, being an active member of the RPUK community, should really know the best practice to avoid a combat logging ban in situations where you need to log out in emergencies. If you failed to inform staff or made no attempt to inform staff, then this appeal will have to be denied and you will have to wait for the 1 month minimum cooldown that goes with any combat logging ban. If you do have a valid reason as to why you couldn't inform staff and have enough proof, you need to let us know now, be it here or in a discord ticket.

Did you attempt to inform staff that you needed to log out or do you have a good reason as to why you were not able to?

Yes i had a very important emergency . I am willing to share with you in a dm but would rather not do it publicly. 

Also what proof would you want to see? I can explain the situation in dms then you can ask for some proof and ill try to show u what i can.

It was a medical family matter that i had to rush out to. Can explain further to you in private.

Would you be willing to share the information in a discord ticket with staff? I understand if not but this would help your claim.

Open a ticket if/when you are ready to provide further information and include a link to this appeal.

Yes mate i can. 

Ticket is now opened [Item removed by staff]

Thank you for providing sufficient reasoning as to why you were unable to inform staff at the time you disconnected.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back