What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - barryjohn - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryjohn

Unban Appeal for barryjohn 

In-game Name: barry john

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561199390049138

Ban ID: c3.0

Reason given for your ban: a hacked link went round our server

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I received a message from a discord bot with a link and I clicked the link as I didn't
realise it would do this and then my account spammed multiple links to inappropiate sites to most of my servers
on my discord including roleplay.co.uk.

Why should we unban you ?: I made a mistake along with a few of my other members, we were not aware this link would infect my discord
and send these message, I apologise for this and know now not to click random links sent to me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is my account managed to get back on it but my discord is fully hacked can I add a new discord as our rp.uk acounts are not banned but our discords are and we not using them anymore  as there hacked this is affecting 3 of us that I know of so far 

I got hacked and couldn't get in my account so I made one to put a appeal in then the day after I managed to gain control of my account tried to put it in on this account I could not because this one is open with my steam ID 

Last edited by a moderator:
@GlobaldisastersI see, just to confirm could you please just respond with "I am globaldisasters" from the other ( @barryjohn) account, so I can confirm both ways it's the same person and there's no funny business. After that I would be fine with you using whatever account and we can sort the appeal from there.

Perfect, let's carry on. First of all, I'll need your discord name and discriminator, should be something like this: "Nomad#1234" (Not my actual one 😉).

Secondly, do you have 2FA turned on for your discord account?

My discord name is barryjohn#9753 sorry about all this yeah 2fa is on iv been sown how to pretect my account sorry 

@GlobaldisastersAtm we have no one with the username "barryjohn#9753" that's banned on our discord from what I can find. Would you be able to find your Discord ID for me? A long number something akin to 148416821991321533.

Also just to confirm, how are you trying to join? Our invite is https://discord.gg/roleplay

globaldisasters#8396 that's the one you banned sorry

Once you have  unbanned I want to unlink it and add my new discord  thank you for this and sorry about all the mess about 

globaldisasters#8396 that's the one you banned sorry

Once you have  unbanned I want to unlink it and add my new discord  thank you for this and sorry about all the mess about 
Right, yea that is one I do find. I am curious however, why do you have two different discord accounts?

As the first one is hacked I have explained at the start so I got hacked so did two more members 

Ah I see, I understand then.

As you've seen it's important to keep you accounts secure. Seeing as you've learnt how to stay safe, got 2FA on your account, and now know not to click bad links 😉 I'm confident it'll be safe to let you back.

Make sure to stay clear of dodgy links in the future!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back