What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bas Kamara - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Unban Appeal for Bas Kamara 

In-game Name: Bas Kamara

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198994263537

Ban ID: !!RPUK12200!!

Reason given for your ban: Speak to staff - Open ticket - G9.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been banned for breaking rule G9.5 which in this case is because I was clocking on duty as NHS to help several 229 that were checked into the ICU Beds, which obviously meant that they didn’t have to spend as long in the ICU waiting as I was able to treat them faster than the local doctors hence the abuse of my role as a medic.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned because i did not intent on breaking this rule in any way. I should have known better and not have clocked on but at that moment i did not think twice about making that decision sadly. I gave them a unfair advantage since they did not have to wait the entire time in the bed. I still want to give everyone good roleplay with my characters and play with my friends again. I have been in the server for about a year now and hope it will be much longer. I completely understand the rules on the server and that it can not be accepted if they are broken and specially not if they give others a unfair advantage within the roleplay. It happened in the moment and did not think about my actions and the repercussions it would have.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Bas Kamara
I hope we're doing well tonight. 
Now onto your appeal of said ban mentioned above, in this case being G9.5.

I have been banned for breaking rule G9.5 which in this case is because I was clocking on duty as NHS to help several 229 that were checked into the ICU Beds, which obviously meant that they didn’t have to spend as long in the ICU waiting as I was able to treat them faster than the local doctors hence the abuse of my role as a medic.
The worst part is this is not the first time you've done this in your own admission. 
All 229 and yourself had to do is wait the timer out, but sadly, this wasn't the case, like the previous situations. 

"I should have known better and not have clocked on but at that moment i did not think twice about making that decision sadly"
If that's the case why was it broken in the past too?  Surely you'd learn from your mistake when Violet told you off, but you kept pushing your luck, ultimately ending in this predicament that you are currently in. 

"I have been in the server for about a year now and hope it will be much longer."
I hope so too, but you're going down a path that  is hard to break from, especially with your first ban being permanent, I just want to warn you to break off this road *IF* unbanned, otherwise this won't be the first time meeting here. 

"I completely understand the rules on the server and that it can not be accepted if they are broken and specially not if they give others a unfair advantage within the roleplay. It happened in the moment and did not think about my actions and the repercussions it would have"
What lead up to you clocking on, you seemed rather happy and giggly in the clips I have seen, why do it again if you've been warned and told off for it in the past, were you trying your luck? 

Regardless of the outcome of appeal - there will be conditions given to said appeal.
Given Restrictions.
- 3 Months Blacklist
- All NHS Equipment taken off of you on day of unban.

Blacklist
Let's say you get unbanned on the 26/04/23 - You can appeal said blacklist on the 26/07/23 with NHS Command. 
- The blacklist is applied to you as a player and not just on one character, any characters that you have, Jimmy, John, Jeffry during this time of the blacklist are unable to rejoin until       the timeframe is over and it's been appealed. 
- NHS Command will decide after the timeframe is over if they will allow you into their faction or not, or if they would like to add extra month, however that is something that we will      discuss on the day of your appeal down the line. 

NHS Equipment
Once you're unbanned, the day of your logging on we will take all of the NHS equipment that you've gathered in your vehicles/houses/on person. 

Fair Ban System
Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent again

Hello @Mike Wolfie

Thank you for taking the time to read my unban appeal and making a reply!

The worst part is this is not the first time you've done this in your own admission. 
All 229 and yourself had to do is wait the timer out, but sadly, this wasn't the case, like the previous situations. 
Yes i understand. The rule is there so people get treated the same and do not get a unfair advantage. Everyone has to wait in the beds if they get injured.

If that's the case why was it broken in the past too?  Surely you'd learn from your mistake when Violet told you off, but you kept pushing your luck, ultimately ending in this predicament that you are currently in. 
When i broke the rule the first time i did not fully understand the rule. I was explained it by Violet after it happened.

What lead up to you clocking on, you seemed rather happy and giggly in the clips I have seen, why do it again if you've been warned and told off for it in the past, were you trying your luck? 
I did indeed learn from that situation and it should not have happened again. There was nothing different or special about that moment that made clock on. It was a dumb decision i made, and if given the chance, i will do my best to be more conscious about the decisions i make. I sincerely apologize for this happening.

I hope so too, but you're going down a path that  is hard to break from, especially with your first ban being permanent, I just want to warn you to break off this road *IF* unbanned, otherwise this won't be the first time meeting here. 
This is a path i never wanted to go on and something that will not continue. Nobody likes it when others break rules so i should not have either. I will not let this or anything happen again.

Regardless of the outcome of appeal - there will be conditions given to said appeal.
Given Restrictions.
- 3 Months Blacklist
- All NHS Equipment taken off of you on day of unban.

Blacklist
Let's say you get unbanned on the 26/04/23 - You can appeal said blacklist on the 26/07/23 with NHS Command. 
- The blacklist is applied to you as a player and not just on one character, any characters that you have, Jimmy, John, Jeffry during this time of the blacklist are unable to rejoin until       the timeframe is over and it's been appealed. 
- NHS Command will decide after the timeframe is over if they will allow you into their faction or not, or if they would like to add extra month, however that is something that we will      discuss on the day of your appeal down the line. 

NHS Equipment
Once you're unbanned, the day of your logging on we will take all of the NHS equipment that you've gathered in your vehicles/houses/on person. 

Fair Ban System
Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent again.
This makes sense and i completely understand these conditions

When i broke the rule the first time i did not fully understand the rule. I was explained it by Violet after it happened.
So you broke this rule prior, Was talked to in relation to it then carried on doing the same thing? Why.

Yes i understand. The rule is there so people get treated the same and do not get a unfair advantage. Everyone has to wait in the beds if they get injured.
So why did you keep doing the this if you knew there was a rule surrounding this? How often did you decide to clock on to go help your friends ? 

I did indeed learn from that situation and it should not have happened again. There was nothing different or special about that moment that made clock on. It was a dumb decision i made, and if given the chance, i will do my best to be more conscious about the decisions i make. I sincerely apologize for this happening.
Clearly not since you have now ended up here. Lets be honest within the appeal please, As if you did learn from that situation we wouldn't be here now would we. 

Hello @Stuart

Hope you are doing well.

So you broke this rule prior, Was talked to in relation to it then carried on doing the same thing? Why.
So why did you keep doing the this if you knew there was a rule surrounding this?
This mistake happened in the moment. I was a very chaotic night and i was distracted and did not think of the server rule. This should not be a excuse and should of course not happen. I should be aware of the server rules at all times and make sure to not break them.

How often did you decide to clock on to go help your friends ? 
As far as i remember only the first time where i was told of and this recent situation. I do not remember any other situations where i broke this rule. I always tell people that i can not clock on just to help them.

This mistake happened in the moment. I was a very chaotic night and i was distracted and did not think of the server rule. This should not be a excuse and should of course not happen. I should be aware of the server rules at all times and make sure to not break them.
Now it's not just one night overall, As mentioned it's not a one off thing to why you we're in turn banned. 

As far as i remember only the first time where i was told of and this recent situation. I do not remember any other situations where i broke this rule. I always tell people that i can not clock on just to help them.
So when you said in your ticket this has happened multiple times is that a lie then or is what you are trying to say here a lie? 

Hey @Stuart

So when you said in your ticket this has happened multiple times is that a lie then or is what you are trying to say here a lie? 
In my ticket i have given the same answer. As you can see in the screenshot below. I understand the first time already was once to many and it should not have happened again. But it did and i regret it.
image.png

Hey @Stuart

In my ticket i have given the same answer. As you can see in the screenshot below. I understand the first time already was once to many and it should not have happened again. But it did and i regret it.
View attachment 20873

Now it comes cross two different ways, You have stated here that you did it just that night, However you we're told prior by Indigo in relation to this so it has happened more than once. I'd be willing to bet it has happened more than this overall. As we don't simply try and get around the rules like this, So how many times have you done this in total? (Outside of the few times mentioned in the ticket). 

Furthermore, You stated in the ticket that you and I'll quote here "i did not intent on breaking this rule in any way", However you decided to do this again after being talked to prior, Why?

Hello @Stuart

I'd be willing to bet it has happened more than this overall. As we don't simply try and get around the rules like this, So how many times have you done this in total? (Outside of the few times mentioned in the ticket). 
I do not know any other situations then the 2 i have mentioned here and in the ticket. There are probably more situations before the conversation with Violet. And maybe after that. But i played the server very often and was in the NHS for like 8+ months. I was in a lot of situations on duty as NHS and off duty as NHS. So overall i can not think of any moment i broke this rule. This is not because i am trying to hide the truth but i can not recall it. If i did know i would have mentioned it.

Furthermore, You stated in the ticket that you and I'll quote here "i did not intent on breaking this rule in any way", However you decided to do this again after being talked to prior, Why?
Yeah as i said in the ticket i did not intend on breaking this rule or any rule at all. I have been really enjoying to play the server and making a lot of amazing roleplay situations and i did not want put that to risk. Yes i was pulled for it by Violet in the past and for this to happen again was very stupid of me to clock on and help those people out the beds and clocking off right after doing so.

Yeah as i said in the ticket i did not intend on breaking this rule or any rule at all. I have been really enjoying to play the server and making a lot of amazing roleplay situations and i did not want put that to risk. Yes i was pulled for it by Violet in the past and for this to happen again was very stupid of me to clock on and help those people out the beds and clocking off right after doing so.
Now you have said you didn't intend on breaking this rule however you did. The most annoying parts of this is you we're told prior and decided to do it again. Lets say we give you another opportunity how can we be sure you will listen to the staff team when told not to do something moving forth? 

Heya @Stuart

Thank you for the reply, hope you are doing well!

If was given the chance to come back to the server i will for sure make sure to listen to staff when they tell me something. I will read over all the rules again to make sure i will not break any in the future. think twice about everything i do to make sure it does not break server rules. I have learned my lesson to not fuck up even in chaotic situations i need to stay aware of the rules. I will not let anything like this happen again.

I am indeed, Hope you are also! 

In relation to the rules, Before allowing you such chance we would need to ensure you have read the rules and understood them. Once done you can let us know here.

Furthermore, Can you please quote the rule you broke and explain in your own words why we have such a rule overall and the importance of it.

Heya @Stuart

In relation to the rules, Before allowing you such chance we would need to ensure you have read the rules and understood them. Once done you can let us know here.
I will be reading over it all after this reply.

Furthermore, Can you please quote the rule you broke and explain in your own words why we have such a rule overall and the importance of it.
I broke the rule: (G9.5) You must not abuse your role as a medic or firefighter to assist your friends in any way. This rule has been made on the server to make sure everyone gets treated the same and others do not get a unfair advantage because they are friends with NHS. Everyone needs to either wait for NHS when they are incapacitated or be taken to hospital and wait in the beds there. If someone breaks this rule is can cause issues within RP and OOC because they would not need to wait for NHS or have to wait in the bed the same length as everyone.

Very well, I'll assume given the time between your last response and now that you have read the rules, So you should now have a better understanding for them. Now as I mentioned in the ticket and Mike outlined above, In relation to the blacklist. It is three months and you are able to appeal this after the time so July 25th 2023 and this can be done via the NHS Command. Reach out to them at the time and they will go through it with yourself and make a decision based on that. 

With the blacklist it does cover you as a player and not just one character so during this time you will not be able to join the NHS at all until this blacklist has been appealed. Outside of this you will need to work with Mike (He has been informed) or myself to collect all the items listed in the ticket. I would suggest you keep these items until one of us can collect them from you as we wouldn't want to end up back here again for not returning the items we have listed, Send us a DM on discord or pop a ticket in and we will work out a time for this to happen. 

Now with that out of the way I will go ahead and unban you now you have a better understanding for the rules, However I do hope I don't see you return to this section moving forth. Don't let me down!

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back