What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - BasicalyIKEA - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasicalyIKEA

Unban Appeal for BasicalyIKEA 

In-game Name: Tony Tero

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199020294816

Ban ID: !!rpuk8591!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 G1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging, I was in an altercation where i killed someone and his friend came to kill me, I was in a really bad mood throughout the whole scene and combat logged, I thought i could get away with it but clearly i couldn't, I've learnt a lot more in RP while I've been away, I've learnt new things and I've actually learnt how to actually RP better and now i don't break rules, I stay out of trouble and do my own thing, i keep myself to myself now, I've released the way my character was going was down the wrong path, The path i dint want him to go down but he ended up, and my aim if i come back is to get out of that hole he put himself in and get him out by moving on to bigger and better things, becoming a better person, I have been away for a few months now and i am trying to become a better RP player, i have learnt to cope with anything that happens and just take it as it is

Why should we unban you ?:  I think i should be unbanned because I took my character down the wrong path and I want to get him out and move on to bigger things and better things, Actually get on with people and not cause sh!t with people, and try be a better person, I also have learnt how to RP a lot better and have fun with the RP instead of being so serious and making everything into my scene which it shouldn't be, And i want to change my ways for good inside the city,k Change the whole image people have of Tony Tero, I will also make a new character that i can play as so I'm not just staying as tony to increase my level RP

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have way too much of a history for me to even consider you yet. I think with what you have got away with so far the idea of 'permanent ban' is a joke to you. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back