What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - bbbb - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbb

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for bbbb 

In-game Name: Ben Rigney

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561197960287930

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: G.19 - Discord Bio

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: G.19
My Discord bio was altered and it contained inappropriate content that at the time i was not aware of

Why should we unban you ?: the thing written in my bio was not by me and I don't hold those beliefs i feel as if i should be given a chance to prove myself and im also willing to talk in a Discord chat or Teamspeak chat to discuss further about my last report not being written by me i feel as the last appeal was closed too quickly without a chance to respond please give me that chance

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon, @bbbb! 🙂

Please could you provide your Discord ID for this appeal? 

Thank you, @bbbb!

I'm still unsure as to how your "brother" has managed to alter your Discord bio? 
You claim you were fixing his computer, unsure as to how that would compromise your Discord.

I'd love to explain via voip because typing is not my strong point, but I shall type it anyway.

Ok so basically. I went to visit my dad. I where my 3 brothers live (younger than me 16/14/18). While I was there, my youngest brother needed help installing his new M.2 ssd and cleaning his PC from dust, so I was cleaning his pc and installing the new part as well as using my phone as a torch (his room doesn't get much light) so im using the phone as a torch and to look up stuff about his motherboard ( the best location for the m.2 as he had 3 slots) like an idiot I really needed a piss so ive gave him my phone to continue looking up that info and to use the torch on my phone while I popped to the loo came back within 2–3 mins within that time he had changed some aspect of my discord bio as a prank (I FOUND THIS OUT AFTER MY BAN IN A DISCORD CALL HE THEN ADMITTED THAT IT WAS HIM AND EXPLAINED WHEN AND HOW IT HAPPENED) and thought I would have seen it later that day which I did not I only became aware of it once I was banned, so it must have been up for a while not sure excatly how long all I can do is apologize and in the future not to leave my phone unattened and unlocked as for the claims i did not write my last appeal i did write it but i asked chatgpt to make it sound better and fix any errors

I'D LIKE TO SAY I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY HURT CAUSED BY THIS INCIDENT AND TO ANY INDIVIDUAL 

hope this helps thank you for your time sorry its a mess 😉

Good evening @bbbb, I appreciate your response and explanation! 

You were actually added into a ticket with a staff member about this, to which you were pinged multiple times and it was open for a few days yet you had ignored it despite being online. 
Why didn't you want to have a chat in the ticket which would've avoided all of this? 

do you have a time scale for these pingsi wasn't aware of any tickets pinging me i usually don't read random messages unless i know them 

Evening @bbbb,

The ticket was originally opened on 14th August. 
Obviously I have some confusion due to the fact this ticket was ignored, to add to this you then ignored and avoided the questions asked to you in your previous appeal.

Hi danoo thanks for actually speaking with me about this and not just shutting down the appeal i appreciate your time

I'm sorry I didn't respond to those pings/notifications if I'd had seen them and read them I would have responded immediately I've been busy the last few months and not active on fivem due to having a newborn so my time online has been cut short as to the previous questions I didn't answer them due to being confused at the time as to my ban st first I thought it was a mistake that you banned the wrong person but now I know why I'll answer them as I did in my last post 

Phoenix  

Posted August 31, 2023

Tell me about your feelings about & towards those who are transgender in this community.

I have no bad feelings towards any person or group in this community and respect their right to be who they want to be if I had seen that my bio had been altered I would have changed it immediately my daughter is part of the lgbtq community so I understand the individual struggles 

Phoenix 214

Posted December 3, 2023

Who wrote this appeal?

I wrote the appeal but admittedly I also then copied my text into chatgpt to make it better I'm not great with typing words but  I know how I want it to sound 

Hello @bbbb, thanks for the response! 🙂

I've now looked over this appeal and your record as a whole. You've held a clean record now since May 2022 until this current incident and currently have no bans on your record.
Please take better care of your accounts if this is the reason, and we do not want to see anything like this from you again within this community. You may have already guessed but if you're to be banned for something along these lines again then your chances of returning will be absolutely minimal.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back