What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ben Labile - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Labile

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Ben Labile 

In-game Name: Ben Labile

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199064834119

Ban ID: !!rpuk15144!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.2)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned due to taking breaching the exploiting rule while having a ongoing situation with police

Why should we unban you ?: Hello to whatever staff member decided to take on this ban appeal

the reason that i personally think i should be unbanned is due to my past record since i was last banned over a year ago has been very good i received a warning from a report and a kick due to miss use in OOC chat that was placed the same day i was banned i have never really seemed to cause any issues while i was playing the server not called to QE for lack/poor roleplay and not really seen in reports and in the close to 2 years on the server i myself would say i have behaved very well buy anyway lets move on to the breach of the rule C2.2

C2.2 is a rule that has been put in place for the use of exploiting where it takes part in players using a broken game physic and use it to there advantage and should not be done what so ever

on the day that i was banned me and a few mates was out on the rob and as it was coming to the end adam busy caught us holding up 3 people in a blacked out sultan with guns on show that situation then escalated onto us getting police attention and being chased we was going to go back to our turf and protect ourselves to our best ability but then it moved over to the church and it was located in the old apostle coke bench location

so while we was down inside the basement we was holding it down incase firearms decided to push and attack us and that is when i was moving about and noticed that if i walked to the back corner of the room it would make me see through walls and see clear to the police outside the building i thought nothing about it when it first happened until i was stupid enough and went back again and had a little look around to see what i could see i agree i was very silly for doing this and not mentioning it in OOC chat about it the first time but that never came to my head but 0 information got mentioned to the other gang members in the room as i said it was something that should not be done

i completely understand why the ban was put in place after having the chat on maze bank and understood on what you was saying it was a server rule and i breached it and took it to my advantage at the time and it should be something that should never happen i did put a report a bug up mentioning that i got perm banned for it so other players don't find them self into a situation like this i did also message 1A3 saying might be something to have a look at

i don't really know what els to say other then sorry but feel free to ask any further questions if needed but as said at the start the appeal i do feel as if i should be given a chance due to me having a very good history on the server

thank you for spending the time reading this and would love to hear what you have to say and i apologise for for my actions made that night

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Do you have a clip of this at all?
Any footage from that incident especially from the basement would be helpful.

I know you're on a posting cooldown so I'll post your response here for you;

Hello i would like to thank for the quick reply

sadly i do not have any sort footage from the part in the police situation in the basement i was asked this while being spoken to on maze bank and they asked how come i did not record it and i said in response it isnt soemthing i would normally record due to me being a close mate with a dev i normally go straight to him and let him be known with any sort issue i find on the server and make it as clean as i can for him

i hope not have footage effects how this ends out staff was also in the basement after/while speaking to them having a look at what was done

can not wait to hear a reply thanks once again

Merry christmas! 

Santa tells me your restriction has ended.

To continue, can you explain to me the steps you'll take in future should you be unbanned, if you find something like this again?

Hello thanks for the reply after my restriction 

in the future i would mention it straight away in ooc and would stay away from the exploit 

once the situation is over i would then mention it to one the devs and make a report a bug on what was going on and if i notice nothing gets done i would further open a ticket so its known that it is a ongoing bug and needs to be sorted 

i went 1 year clean and have learnt from this and can promise it would never happen again i am more than happy to answer any further questions needed if you have any 

thanks for your time and i am ready to hear what you have to say 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy boxing day!

I'm satisfied with your responses and I really don't want to see you here again.
Santa has decided to give you the gift of an unban.

Merry Christmas!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back