What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ben Shelby - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Shelby

Unban Appeal for Ben Shelby 

In-game Name: BLG

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198195534736

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: 0000

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned on Discord for my discord account spamming in different channels a malicious link (please note it wasn't me that did it, my pc got locked by a hacker after I clicked on the same malicious link) The link was something like "stearncommunity.ru/tradeaccept" or something along the lines of that. I promise it wasn't me and if you look it up it was a virus that jumps between different accounts and computers gaining more targets, etc... I believe it was a bot that goes to every direct message and discord server and spam the link until more people click on it.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned, as it was my fault that I clicked on the link however I did not cause the spamming in the discord intentionally and have educated myself on identifying malicious links, etc... If you look at my background I've been a loyal member of the community for years even back in Altis Life when it started. My discord is BLG#4825. I think I am banned from the RPUK GTA 5 Roleplay server also because of this, if I could be unbanned from there as well I'd really appreciate it, I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused, thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I forgot to add, I didn't get a Ban ID as its a discord ban and when I try to join the GTA 5 RP Server I don't get one either.

Have you gained access back to all of your accounts now? and set up 2FA?
I have went through on all of my accounts and have activated 2FA alongside increasing the strength of my passwords to ensure this wont happen again.

I have full access to my accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gone and unbanned you from the discord. Your steam ID does not come back to anyone that plays the server so its probably the wrong one so i cannot look at that. I imagine it wouldnt let you on the server without that loaded up so feel free to try it now. If you are still banned in game then thats for a separate thing and you should appeal for that separately.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back