What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - benjisdead6 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjisdead6

Unban Appeal for benjisdead6 

In-game Name: benjamin button

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199131839924

Ban ID: rpuk#5338

Reason given for your ban: g2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i have no idea why i was banned i havnt been robbed, kiddnapped or attacked in anyway to not care for my life

Why should we unban you ?: the last couple days ive been grinding out money i havnt had any run ins with anyone i dont know why i was banned i know that there is two benjamin buttons on the server so maybe you got the wrong one or i was falsely accused but i can assure you i dont deseve this ban ima chill guy i dont ruin people experience i try help them as much as i can. please get back to me with a clip or some kind of evidence because im 100% sure it wasnt me man.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

the first ban is 24 hours yet the last time i was on was 17 hours ago doesnt add up

You were banned from a report against yourself and 1 other person - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/133745-report-a-player-224-272-gta-rp/

Your ban is only a temporary ban and therefore is unable to be appealed, you'll be automatically unbanned on: 18/08/2021, 06:51:29

Appeal Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back