What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bentley - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentley

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Bentley 

In-game Name: Liam Bentayga

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199378732845

Ban ID: !!rpuk13846!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9, C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had done G2.9 by essentially transferring money from my one character to another because i wanted to start a complete clean slate with nobody knowing who i am or having my phone number i have read the rules multiple times but had not took a mental note or remembered that being one but now ive been banned it does make sense but the C2.2 of exploiting or duplicating is not something i have done at all as all i have done is simply put money in a locker on one character and then get it out with my other one.

Why should we unban you ?: I've put a lot of time into playing this server and if i had known doing that one simple thing of essentially transferring money to a new character would get me banned i wouldn't have bothered doing it but i have not duplicated or exploited anything like the rule C2.2 states i admit i have done G2.9 by transferring the money and I should have known that wasn't aloud but its been a while since i had gone threw the rules and i must have not remembered that one i understand i should be punished for breaking the rules but could i please ask for a ban with a duration instead of a permeant one considering i haven't ruined any other players experience or exploited/ duplicated anything like rule C2.2 says i have simply put money in a locker then went and got it on my new character i haven't killed random people or been homophobic/racist or tried to ruin some ones experience playing i have simply tried to transfer funds to my new character without knowing it was a ban-able offence and im sorry for not knowing that when i should have but please consider it and let me know the outcome thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

: I had done G2.9 by essentially transferring money from my one character to another because i wanted to start a complete clean slate
How is transferring £1,835,971 from your old character to a character made on the 20th of this month, wanting a complete clean slate?

Are you sure you haven’t ruined anyone’s roleplay experience, or maybe about too…

And are you sure that this is the story that you wish to proceed with? Your whole appeal depends on it...

Straight off the bat,

These bans come with a complete wipe of a character of your choosing, whilst the other ones are deleted. This is non-negotiable for this rule break, do you agree to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your first question I wanted a clean slate by having a new phone number that I couldn't be contacted on by anyone I already knew in the server I just also at the same time did not want to lose all my money and didn't realize I couldn't transfer it over until I got banned for it and now looking back I should have known that.

I think you are also implying that I was trying to ruin the role play experience of the person I owe the BMW X6M to  but I had not tried to transfer that to my other character,  it was a police officer I owed it to who had put me in prison for it and before he put me in prison we had agreed that I would transfer the car to him when I had got out and I don't know if you can check somehow  to prove what I say is true but at the exact time of my ban I was standing at the police impound getting the car out and also had just rang him and got banned the second he answered the phone. I was going to meet him at city hall and give him the car as we agreed to do and then after that I had planned to start my new "clean slate" except I just wanted to keep my money while doing that which surely is understandable giving the fact I didn't know it was against the rules but I now realize I should have known that rule in advance so I couldn't have broken it but I cant change that now.

However I accept that this ban comes with a complete wipe of character and other ones being deleted and I agree to that.

Regardless if you were going to give him it back or not, you had a pending court case in which you have moved all your assets minus some cars (Probably didn't get the chance to) to escape it. Thus ruining others roleplay of "Solicitors, Judges, The Cop" and whomever else is involved..

But that's what I am saying it was already being settled outside of court with me, the cop and the solicitor. If you could check it would show you the day before my ban I was sent to jail by the cop and when I got out the next day I had went to the police impound to get the bmw x6 out to be able to transfer it and had phoned him the only problem I had with that was I got banned the exact second he answered the phone I said hello and got timed out and banned I am sure it would be logged somewhere in your system that those actions of mine occurred to prove I am not just making it up otherwise I would have had that whole situation dealt with outside of court with roleplay between me the cop and the solicitor dealing with the case who we both knew.

except I didn't get chance to as I was banned for breaking the rule of transferring my money to a separate character which I now realize is wrong and I understand I should be punished for it I would just like to ask for a second chance with my characters being wiped completely if that is possible please and you wont be hearing of any more rule breaking from me if you was to do so.

So,

I've spoke to the cop that you scammed.

He has stated that at no point did you make him aware that you were going to give him the X6. Yes, you did attempt to contact him. However, as he answered you banned. I have text messages from you and a solicitor where he wanted to meet you and you aired him.

Now,

All that we can see clearly is that you had an impeding court case for scamming a cop, this was already in the works and you were well aware of this. You then created a new character and transferred a lot of money to that character. Had you not been caught, and banned, I have a feeling that you would've transferred the BMW X6 as well.

Thus, you've ruined and were about to ruin even more roleplay for other people. Due to your lack of care for other peoples roleplay, and wanting to cheat the system. You can wait a month before you can appeal. Roleplay is a two way street, and you've did this to get away scot free. If you can't handle scamming people, don't do it. Don't cheat the system that'll lead to you being fully wiped, and banned.

May appeal 28/09/2023

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back