What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bentley - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentley

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Bentley 

In-game Name: Liam Bentayga

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199378732845

Ban ID: !!rpuk13846!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9, C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for transferring money from one character to another character.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand what i have done is wrong and that i deserve the ban I'm currently undergo with for trying to transfer the funds from one character to another but i assure you i wasn't trying to evade giving the guy i scammed his car back i just wanted a new character with a new phone number so i couldn't be labeled and known as a scammer within the community but i had not aired the solicitor completely like you may have thought in my last appeal although on my text messages with him it would seem that way, i was on the way to the town hall to meet the guy i owed the x6 to and the solicitor handling it and when i arrived i had spoken to the solicitor on the phone who said the cop who i owed the x6 to was not going to be coming even though we had just agreed that he would be coming so the solicitor told me this and also told me that there was another 2 cops inside hovering around. and that there is a chance once i have transferred the car i would be arrested so this information led me to believe i was being set up as the cop was meant to be meeting me there but didn't come and instead was 2 random officers which i believed was waiting for me to arrest me. but i had got arrested by the cop who i scammed literally 3-5 minutes after leaving the town hall and i had told him that id be sending him the car once i had gotten out of prison for shooting him and scamming him earlier on in the day so when i got out like I've stated in my last appeal i was ringing him so that i could transfer the car and squash the whole thing like we had agreed to do before he didn't show at the city hall and the second he answered the phone i was banned making it not possible for me to fulfil my plan of transferring it to him but i can assure you i wasn't trying to evade giving him what i owed him.

But i do admit looking back at it now it was a stupid idea and i shouldn't have tried to be clever by transferring the money it goes without saying i would not have bothered if i knew this to be the outcome but being relatively new to the server and community i had read the rules numerous times but didn't remember that specific one i broke and I'm sorry for that and i also know above that is seems i am making excuses for my actions but i assure you I'm not i now know I've done wrong and deserve my characters to be wiped and the month off I've already had due to receiving a permeant ban and then having an appeal denied without being able to make one for a month i fully deserve all those things i just mentioned but i would like to ask for another chance please.

if you was to give me another chance i would make sure to abide by the rules to a T and you would not be getting any complaints or reports regarding me and if you was to give me another chance i would be using it to better my roleplay life within the server and avoid getting into so much conflict with other role players and will also make sure to record my gameplay from now on so i can show my point of view in situations if i ever needed to again.

thank you for taking time to read it as i can imagine you would much rather be doing something else with your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Indeed, your character would be wiped, and the others unused deleted. 
I'd like to ask you, you said you read the rules numerous times, but that one skipped your mind, how has it? 

if you was to give me another chance i would make sure to abide by the rules to a T and you would not be getting any complaints or reports regarding me and if you was to give me another chance i would be using it to better my roleplay life within the server and avoid getting into so much conflict with other role players and will also make sure to record my gameplay from now on so i can show my point of view in situations if i ever needed to again.
I like your enthusiasm, let's put it to a test, I will give you a small condition, if you're banned for the next 6 months, any ban will automatically come with a 1 month cooldown minimum. 

What would you do differently if you were given the ultimate chance to go back in time?

Thank you for the reply.

To answer your first question its although that rule is not one that id have really put much practical practice into abiding by like other rules such as RDM, combat logging and being homophobic or racist where you have constant remembrance not to break daily if you understand where I'm coming from but for transferring money from one account to another id never done before nor heard anybody getting in trouble for it so it had completely slipped my mind that doing so would land me with the ban I'm currently facing now and looking back now like I've previously said was stupid of me and i should have known better.

I would like to thank you for letting me put it to the test with the condition  if you're banned for the next 6 months, any ban will automatically come with a 1 month cooldown minimum.  I Think that is more then fair from you and i will not let you down

And to answer your last question if was given the ultimate chance to go back in time now knowing what i had done would land me in this position id have never bothered doing it in the first place and accepted i either needed to stay on the character  Liam Bentayga with the bad reputation for scamming  and deal with it or start a completely fresh one without transferring any funds or anything at all that would give my new character an unfair advantage.

Thank you again for taking time to read.

I am glad you agree to that condition and I am glad to hear you won't aim to let me down, only time will tell but I will hope that you stick to it! ^^

Now, you've two characters. 
Namechange Forced - 99118
Liam Bentayga - 96475 

Which one would you want to keep? 
The other will be deleted. 

The character you choose to keep will be fully wiped, money, cars, inventory, house, but will retain all the RP knowledge it has gained. 
In your next reply, please inform me which you'd like to keep. 
As well as quoting the rule you broke, explaining them in debt why they exist and why they're important in a RP community

Thank you for giving me another chance.

I would like to keep character Liam Bentayga but i do plan to make a complete new character upon being unbanned with no ties to my previous characters anyway.

The rules i broke i will mention below and explain on them like you have asked.

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. 

This rule is in place to stop the transfer of money or items between characters as it is unfair that that character has not had to work for it or gain them threw RP of that specific character or like in my instance to stop the transfer of funds or items to a complete new character to give them a head start whilst also having a clean slate and a new phone number. This rule is important in a RP  community as it keeps it fair to everybody and stops people from making a new character whilst keeping in game items giving it an unfair advantage or to also stop people transferring items such as guns for example to another character if they knew their house was due to get raided

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

This rule i have broken due to it having rule g2.9 basically linked into it but rule c2.2 exists to stop anybody duplicating money or items giving them an unfair advantage to others and to also not let people transfer or process items through walls or windows I've never done it but I'm assuming that would make the intended animation very unrealistic and not ideal for a RP community and that is why its an important rule within the RP community.

Yet again thank you for taking time out of your day to deal with my appeal. 

Good morning @Bentley, a wipe has been requested.

Please be patient and this appeal will be updated in due time. 

Wipe Complete

Good afternoon @Bentley
I hope we are well today!

I do hope you have learned your lesson from this ban. 
We appreciate the effort you have put into your appeal, and are willing to give you a second chance to prove yourself now that the player wipe is complete - Please do not make us regret this decision. 

Any ban you receive in the next 6 months, will see you on a Permanent ban.
For the same rule break, you will be waiting 6 months before you can appeal.

I do suggest taking some time before rejoining the server, to read over the rules page - as some may have changed since you last played.
With that, we hope to see you bring some quality Role play with you on your return. 

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back