What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bentley - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentley

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Liam Bentayga
Steam ID: 76561199378732845
Ban ID (just the numbers): 13570
Ban Reason: C2.3, C1.3
Why do you think you were banned: For combat logging although i don't recall breaking C1.3 but i can I believe I must have done that too.
Why should we unban you: First of all id like to take this chance to apologize for my actions for combat logging I had completely rage quit as I felt like I had been killed unfairly at the time as on my screen the guy who killed me had glitched threw the wall but after watching the evidence video of the situation i think he might have gamboled threw the door whilst aiming his gun which on my screen and the video used for my ban it looked like he had came threw the wall. That still doesn't justify combat logging but at the time i was trying to quit smoking cannabis and every little thing was just annoying me hence why i had just rage quit but i am sorry for causing any unpleasant roleplaying experience for other players.

Its been over 4 months since i received my ban, I've had time to reflect on my actions leading to my ban and i would be over the moon if i could be given another chance although i know I'm not untitled to one.

If i were to be unbanned i would not play the game with a win/lose mentality how i had when i received my ban and instead enjoy and and make the most out of every roleplay situation even if it is not at my advantage.

I have also taken a break from gaming as a whole for a while and came back with a better mindset and i feel like i could outweigh the bad with good within the community by roleplaying to my best extent in every situation possible, id also like to reconnect old relationships with friends that still play RPUK regularly if given the chance.

thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Bentley

I hope all is well today :)

You said the reason for your "rage quit", what is your reasoning for going to their DM's and throwing abuse at them?

@Bentley Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back