What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bentley - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentley

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Liam Bentayga
Steam ID: 76561199378732845
Ban ID (just the numbers): 13570
Ban Reason: C2.3, C1.3
Why do you think you were banned: For combat logging although i don't recall breaking C1.3 but i can I believe I must have done that too.
Why should we unban you: I had previously had this appeal time out for some reason it wasn't letting me reply to it from my phone and i was working away from my pc for a few days but id like to carry on with my appeal if possible please.

Before being timed out in my initial appeal above i had been asked

"you said the reason for your "rage quit", what is your reasoning for going to their DM's and throwing abuse at them?"

If I'm being totally honest i don't recall being exactly abusive i had thought i was being bitter towards him but trying to also be funny although i don't have the chat log saved to see exactly what i did say and with it being around 4 months ago i cant remember all i had said but i understand he must have taken offense if he has reported it so i would like to apologize to guy if given the chance and i would like to let you know that is not my usual state of mind and not something i would do like i had said in my appeal this whole thing was around the time i was quitting cannabis and the withdrawal symptoms was making me more get angry and annoyed very quickly making me act out of character and not myself and that is of course no excuse for my actions but that its simply why i was acting the way i was around that time and i am sorry for that but since then i have taken a break from gaming as a whole and also 4 months clean from cannabis addiction and no longer facing withdrawal symptoms that was making me act a fool. I feel ashamed and embarrassed for my childish actions towards this member of the community and would love to be given the chance to apologize to him personally.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Bentley , I hope all is well with you! :)

First of all, I'm glad to hear you've made a huge change in life! I know it can be hard work coming away from things such as this.
The concerning thing here is, you've mentioned you don't recall breaking rule C1.3, and also don't recall being abusive. This does tell me that it was more of a normalised thing for you to act in this manner.

Hello thank you for your reply.

My initial saying that I don’t recall breaking rule C1.3 was due to not remembering I had messaged that guy at all with it being 4 months ago and also where I had said I don’t recall being abusive was honestly because I don’t remember what I said to him I just remember being bitter whilst trying to make a joke out of it too as it being so long ago I had deleted the discord chat so I honestly couldn’t re write the message word for word to know exactly what I said but like I said in my previous reply I’m obviously in the wrong and the guy has took offence to what I’ve said and for that I am sorry for my actions but this wasn’t a normalised way for me to act as you have suggested in your reply it was just around that time of me quitting cannabis where I was not myself and acting like a child at any inconvenience towards myself and for that I am embarrassed and also sorry to the community and the guy personally for acting the way I did.

Thanks for the response @Bentley ,

What had caused you to combat log at the time? Were you logging out to save losing the shotgun you had on you at the time?

thanks for the fast reply

Although it may seem I combat logged to save my shotgun it was honestly because I was so mad due to a few things the first being that the guy who reported me had came into the shop maybe 2-3 minutes prior to the incident and acted friendly and like he was just wanting to use the shop to only come back later and set me up essentially which I get is all part of the role play but at the time I wasn’t myself and little things like that was really getting me mad, secondly I thought I had been killed unfair due to on my screen the guy had glitched thru the wall whilst gamboling and thirdly to my knowledge at the time I had just lost my drill , diamond drill tip I think it was called and my shotgun so all those things I just mentioned combined with me suffering withdrawal symptoms just made me rage quit which I know Is unacceptable and that is why I didn’t even bother trying to appeal it straight after I was too ashamed to even attempt embarrassing myself further by appealing the ban knowing what I had just done was completely stupid and childish and that I would look a fool trying to appeal the ban after acting the way I did. But like i have said in my previous replies I’m past suffering from withdraw symptoms now 4 months down the line and I would not act like that again given the chance to play. Again sorry for my actions towards the community and rules.

Thank you for taking the time to read threw my appeal and I hope you have a good day.

thanks for the fast reply

Although it may seem I combat logged to save my shotgun it was honestly because I was so mad that I’d been kind of blagged by the first guy who came into the shop pretending he was just trying to use the shop when really he was

Good evening @Bentley , thanks for the response! :)

The fact you have logged out due to all of those reasons above does display a win/loss mentality overall, we're looking for players who can enjoy any given roleplay scenario rather than logging out / getting angry because something hasn't exactly gone their way.
Other than the above, how can we be sure that you're not going to get this angry over RPUK again?

If given the chance to return, your current inventory will also be wiped, this means your shotgun will not be on you upon loading back in, do you agree to this?

Thanks for your reply, I’ve been watching you patiently for the last hour or so replying to everybody awaiting this moment😂

I’d like to start with your completely right during this incident I was most definitely in the win/loss mindset and my behaviour due to those reasons was pathetic and unacceptable if given the chance to return I would make the most of every situation whether it be in my favour or not and roleplay to the best of my ability so that everybody can enjoy rpuk when in my presence.

Secondly I can assure you I would not get as angry as I was getting during these times of withdrawal symptoms as it’s been 4 months since I’ve quit cannabis and I feel like I keep banging on about having withdrawal symptoms as an excuse but honestly I would not act that way nor get mad over RPUK like the way I did on this occasion ever again I actually feel quite embarrassed by my actions and I could not bear the thought of embarrassing myself again by overreacting over something so petty.

If given the chance to return I most certainly agree to my inventory being wiped and losing the shotgun I had on me when I died.

Thank you for taking time to read my appeal and deal with it fairly and I am eager to prove I really can abide by the rules hence why I’ve been refreshing the appeal page constantly aha.

Good evening @Bentley , I hope all is well! :)

I have gone ahead and completed the inventory wipe mentioned above, I am willing to give you one more chance to prove yourself here and that you can actually roleplay!
Please, do not waste the chance and get yourself banned again as we will not keep entertaining appeal after appeal from you.

Any ban within the next 6 months will be a permanent and this will come with a 2 month cooldown before you may appeal.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back