What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Benz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benz

Unban Appeal for Benz 

In-game Name: Benz Ilini

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198996556947

Ban ID: rpuk#4766

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 “Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.”

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have banned for C2.2 which states “Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.” meaning I found an exploit whilst hunting to make money quicker

Why should we unban you ?: After half a year has passed, I still deeply regret my stupid decision to chose to firstly abuse the exploit and secondly not tell a staff member immediately about it. I have continued to enhance my roleplay on other servers, however none of which can come close to roleplay.co.uk in all aspects. I think this server is the most complete server and will never take it for granted again. This ban has really taken a toll on me and has made me realise that having the role play experience should always be prioritized over exploiting for my own personal gain. If unbanned would have a completely new mindset to the server, and rebuild the storyline of my character and make great roleplay scenes for me and everyone else I have missed the server dearly and hope one day to be able to enjoy it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Although I appreciate now, 5 months later you admit you were in the wrong, it has not yet been 6 months and as such you are unable to appeal this ban. 

Please resubmit this ban appeal from the following date: 15/01/2022

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back