What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Big Boom - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boom

Unban Appeal for Big Boom 

In-game Name: Bini Osi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198070692704

The date you got banned: 04/04/21

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i was doing a scam in game, the people i scammed belived that i left the game but that was not the case, if you check the logs you will be able to see that i never left after reciving their money and all i simpely did was run away when then entered my apartment.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong i did not break any rules. The scam i did was a simple one, i told the people i was selling my apartment, they payed me the money i tell them to ring my door bell after i go inside and then when they are on their way into the apartment i run away. And " disapear " i dont answer there phone calls and i dont answer messages.
When i tried to answer there report i got a warning point for "Please do not comment on report a players unless you are directly involved in it." - This is most likely because i wrote in 3rd person, i did this to make it seem more lowkey did not want to give my name away. after that i recived another warning for commenting on another report that was on myself and they said the same thing dont respond on reports that you are not involved in. And i think two of my warnings should go away, the 3rd warning i recived was for commenting on the first staff member who gave me a point that i was involved in the case and i got another warning for that. If i was not warned wrongfully in the first place i would never have recived the other 2 warnings so personaly i think all 3 should be removed but its up to you. 2 of them should defenitly be removed. Thank you for the help and the warning are partly my fault as i wrote in 3rd person, probably not the best idea but yeah.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Am I understanding this right, they turn up. You go in the apartment, they ring the doorbell, you let them in, you leave the apartment and hide?

Okay, do you understand how a door works?

abe-simpson-gif.gif

This is essentially what you're doing. If I was coming in the door, I'd see you leave, because I was walking through the same door.

Due to gameplay limitations that's not how it works, so you've exploited (make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand.) a game mechanic to your own advantage.

Did you not stop and think at any point "this seems dodgy"?

Not really they appear but the loading screen might still be going or the period where its " black" ? is that not a player to player thing how fast it goes thru?, i am not really sure

Do you still believe you was in the right and should not have received a ban?

Now that i see their side of the story, i see how it can be unfair and how i should have roleplayed it better, by trying to make a senerio inside of the apartment aswell. Mabey trying to rob them or something like that, telling them to put their hands up while i go out of the apartment.

Let me quote your previous appeal.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm sorry for exploiting this, I heard the police come so I ran around the back and I saw the option to collect the money so I did, I was blinded by my greed. the use of exploits is extremely out of character for me. since my arrival to the server I have had nothing but acceptance and love from the community and I really enjoy being apart of it. I would like to apologize for my actions and I can promise this wont happen again if I get another chance; I will take the time to go thru the rules again to ensure further infractions will not happen.
Out of character yet not even 2 weeks later you are back here?

You have had 4 bans, 3 of which permanent within the space of 2 months. 

I think that you need to take some time away, think about what you have done and come back better in 6 months. You have snowed no sign of improvement from your previous appeals and i will not take the risk of you having to take up more staff time when you clearly cannot see the boundary of exploiting. 

This unban appeal will be rejected.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back