What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Big Boom - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boom

Unban Appeal for Big Boom 

In-game Name: Bini Osi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198070692704

Ban ID: !!rpuk8742!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned for leaving the sever in a roleplay situation

Why should we unban you ?: Ok so the situation for my perspective, I was driving away from the police, I got away from them then they saw me again, I got away again. I parked my bike after a while because I was going to go grab some food IRL. I was thinking of logging of but I was thinking that I was gonna be quick, so I stayed online by legion square at the parking. When I came back I was arrested, with out being able to defend my self. I was masked the whole time while the police were chasing me and I made sure to take my mask off after so they would not be able to identify me. - I left the server, yes but my intentions were never to ruin anyone's experience. I understand that you never should leave in that type of situation but I made a mistake and I am sorry. I have been a long time player of the server and I should know not to break any sort of rule. But i don't think I should be permanently banned from the server. I hope I could be given another chance, I love the experience I have gotten thru your server and I hope I will have more.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This isn't the full story now is it ? More so that you we're talked to prior to the ban being placed. So lets go again, You've mentioned some of the situation but not all. Remember honesty is key.

@Big BoomPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

Hello, Sorry for the late response, Yes I was spoken to after the situation and they told me their perspective and one of the staff members told me that if I just would have come back instead of logging off after coming back on then trying to get out of the situation things could have gone differently, and yes after logging back on I should not have been stupid enough to do redo the same mistake, but I was so annoyed with the situation and I felt it was kind of unfair, but in the end it is my fault and I should never do that in any situation and should try to not let my emotions ruin the gameplay.

Whilst you may believe it's unfair you did put yourself in the situation that lead up to the ban. Going afk when on the server is your own risk as a whole more so RP happened prior to you being in cuffs and in the back of the vehicle being taken to MRPS. Now during this time you decided to do /die before you combat logged, Then multiple times reconnected and logged right back out, From how it happened after you saw people waiting for you to return after leaving. 

You said and I'll quote "But i don't think I should be permanently banned from the server". You did decide to try and get out of a situation multiple times to the point you got onto a new character close to an hour after the first combat log "Whilst the others we're waiting this full time for you to return and carry on the RP Situation" However you then decided to come back on a new character. 

It can be understandable to be annoyed by situations, Why should that give you the right to break the server rules over doing the thing you should be here for? 

How many other times have you let your emotions ruin gameplay? 

How can we even be sure that you won't do the same thing again over your own claims? 

How can we be sure you will be honest moving forward since I've helped with the parts you are failing to mention? 

I completely agree with what you are saying, while playing on your server I should follow all of your rules because that is what leads to good roleplay, and if I'm not going to follow the rules i should just play regular grand theft auto, but I want to play on your server because of the roleplaying aspect to it. There is A lot of fun that can be made. 

I have let my emotions get the best of me before, and I have made mistakes in the past. But this was my first mistake in a long time, and I have been on a good path until what happened. 

I regret what i did, and i will be honest moving forward and will follow the rules, because i now see that any negative situation in the game is better than being permanently banned from the server and not being able to play again.

When you say this was a first in a long time, This ban come not only two weeks after you had a 1 day ban from a forum report, Prior to that yes it was around a year since your last ban however with the amount of bans you have; 7 in total if we include this one and of them 5 of them are permanent bans meaning only two we're timed bans. Whilst yes they are outside the scope of a 6 month period this does form a picture in itself. 

You also mentioned in your last appeal in October "i would make sure to think twice about my actions instead of acting then thinking later". 

How many chances do you need before you decide to follow the rules? 

Yes I did say that but my mind got clouded and the result of not thinking, I acted stupidly. And I see the picture being painted with all of my previous banns mentioned.                              It might not seem that I have been on the good ways path but I know I can prove that I have been.

I know I have been given many chances, but I have made progress. If I am given another chance I will not throw it away, I will do everything in my power to make sure I will never be in this situation again.

Lets say you could go back in time and back to this same situation, Given what you've just said how would this situation of gone? 

If you are found in a situation you dislike should we allow you another opportunity what would you do?

In relation to the rules, Can you quote the rule you broke and explain in your own words why you believe we have such a rule in place?

If I was in the same situation again, first of I would most likely log of while not playing so that there is no risk while going AFK. But if I were to be arrested like this again I would try to get out of the situation with gameplay and roleplay while following the rules. When at the police station I could have tried to get some sort of deal for shorter time or hopefully to get off with a warning for driving fast ext. 

But if I am in another situation that I dislike I should continue the roleplay and do my best to make it a winning situation or worst case, go thru with what ever will happen to me while playing.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. 

I believe you have these rules in place to make the roleplay more enjoyable. If everyone was allowed to log of whenever there would not be many roleplay scenarios, If I was robbing someone hoping to get good gear and they logged off It would have been a annoying situation.

You must be good a writing appeals by now since this is your 5th Perm ban... 7th overall.

However on this occasion based on your record. I am not prepared to give you yet another chance. I believe that you should have learnt the rules by now.

Denied. You can appeal in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back