What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Big Boom - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boom

Unban Appeal for Big Boom 

In-game Name: Bini Osi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198070692704

Ban ID: !!rpuk8742!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned for leaving the sever in a roleplay situation

Why should we unban you ?: Hello again, my last appeal was declined and i was asked to make another appeal in 6 months. Im here again hoping to be unbanned, i belive i have done my time thru these 6 months i have had time to think about what i have done and i have accepted the consequenses of my decisions and i agree with the punishment that i recived.

I know it looks really bad to have 5 permbans, In my first bans i was very immature and did not really care about the aspect of roleplay gta and was on the server for 'fun' and did not want to face different scenarios in the roleplay so i made many bad decisions. I feel from that time i matured a lot but i still managed to get another ban, but to be fair my last ban happened i believe almost 1 year from my previous bans and i had been going strong roleplaying all the way thru.

My last ban came from me logging of after i felt i was being unfairly dealt with by cops and there is no excuse for me to break the rules in such a situation and i see that now and i should have known better and acted better in the situation that i was put in.

I see that i don't have many chances left because of my past on the server, but i know that i will be super careful and abide by the rules and make sure not to mess up once again.

I truly love playing on roleplay.co.uk it is a different experience than other servers i have been on and i miss having quality roleplay. I Hope i could be forgiven once again and that you will look past my previous mistakes.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i miss having quality roleplay.
And yet you decided to combat log during roleplay. Multiple times. And then log onto another character... If you felt treated unfairly, why not rp it out? Why not chat with the other players after the scenario and sort it out? 

You´ve had so many chances, many more than most players get... I genuinely feel like I am wasting my time by even hearing you out. Why would I even entertain the thought of letting you back once again? 

I see what you are saying, but if i recall the situation correctly, i was already being arrested before i could say anything to them as i was afk for a while after i had gotten away from them. During them chasing after me i was wearing a mask and could not be identified as i was far from them. My motorcycle was stored in the garage so they could not match any vehicle. 

I know i have been given many chances before and to be fair i believe 1 of my permbans was by mistake and i was unbanned shortly after. it might seem like I'm coming back just for banter, but that is not the case. I truly want to come back because i really enjoy playing on your server and i believe thru this time i have been away its clear that if im given another chance and break another rule like this i will probably never be able to return. And that i do not want to happen, i have played on your server for a long time i remember when i first started gta roleplay, your server was the first one i took seriously and i want to be able to make more memories here in the community. I hope you can se past my wrong doings and that i can prove to you that i wont redo my same mistakes once more. 

See, I have a big problem when I look through your record... 

You only really played a short time on our server, if we take away all the time you were banned in between. And even if I was to ignore all the other bans, you were banned twice for exploiting.
You are here for your own gain. To find new ways to min-max and you clearly do not like when things do not go your way. Your reply to this topic stinks of justification and deflection and I think Staff have wasted enough time with you already. You´ve gotten many more chances than most other players have and you keep on wasting them all. 

No more. You have successfully closed the door and nailed it shut behind you. I hardly believe that 6 months change a person to the degree you would have to change to become a valuable member of this community, thus I will give you another 6 month cooldown. You can try again after 22/07/2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back