What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bigbear1967 - GTA RP

Bigbear1967

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jack lisbon
Steam ID: 76561199609676936
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16031
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I got ran over by a civilian and was bleeding out and I combat logged instead of waiting for NHS.
Why should we unban you: Dear Roleplay.UK Administrator,

I am writing to respectfully appeal my ban from the Roleplay.UK server on fiveM. I want to express my sincere regret for any disruption my actions may have caused and apologize for any inconvenience caused to the community. I understand that my behaviour may have violated the server's rules and guidelines, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I assure you that this incident does not reflect my true character or intentions. I am deeply committed to the Roleplay.UK community and have enjoyed being a part of it. Throughout my time on the server, I have strived to contribute positively, engaging in immersive roleplay, assisting other players, and fostering a welcoming environment for all. This ban has been a sobering experience for me, prompting me to reflect on my behaviour and make necessary changes to ensure it aligns with the values of the community. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make amends, whether it's participating in community events, assisting with moderation tasks, or providing any additional information that may assist in revaluating my situation. I am sincerely hopeful that you will consider granting me another opportunity to be a part of the Roleplay.UK community, as I am eager to continue contributing positively and enjoying the immersive roleplay experience it offers.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Bigbear1967

I hope we are well today?

I'll just get straight to the point here.
This appeal is going to be DENIED.

Instead of using AI generated text to make your appeal, please put your own effort into writing one.

Warm regards,
Violet_

Back