What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bigbear1967 - GTA RP

Bigbear1967

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jack Lisbon
Steam ID: 76561199609676936
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16031
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Got ran over by a civilian and I combat logged
Why should we unban you: I'm writing to you to appeal my ban because I really enjoyed the rp server and there was no others like it , keep in mind I moved to pc recently from console so I was new to all this and your server really stood out and was one of the best ones i have saw if not the best one but I really enjoyed it and I'm really sorry that I broke the rules , I didn't think it was that serious because I died to a local and forgot I need to wait for a ambulance but it was late for me and barely anyone on I thought no ambulances about but that doesn't change the fact that I should of waited my timer , I'm sorry for my mistake and hope to play the server again, I hope you consider my ban appeal and give me another chance and sorry again for my offence
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you think using AI was acceptable?

Do you not care?

Please explain what C2.3 is in your own words, and why we have it on the server

C2.3 is combat logging and combat logging is where something happens in a interaction and you try avoid it by logging out , an example would be where you getting robbed and put in a hostage situation and you log to avoid it and you have that in your server because it wouldnt be fun if that rule wasnt there if the rule wouldnt be in ur server it wouldnt be called a rp server so thats why u have it in there

Good evening @Bigbear1967 ,

You've been playing here for a month now, surely you'd know that logging out whilst downed would've been breaching the server rules, no?

Yes I cannot lie to you , I did know but I thought it wasn't a rp interaction since I got killed by a local didn't think it would be combat logging and it was late for me so I slightly failing asleep but now I know if your willing to give me a chance

Thanks for the response,

If you're in a situation again where you NEED to log out in an active scenario, what steps would you take?

i would tell the person who is in the interaction with me that something urgent popped up if it was actually urgent and i would clip it if its not that urgent i would try and wait till the rp interaction is done

How would you tell them that something urgent popped up?

I would say something outside the city has popped up and i need to fly out soon because its urgent so can we try do this a bit quicker

Would that not be breaking character? How else might you do it?

I have urgent in head issues and need to fly out the city, we can continue this when I get back take my number

I have urgent in head issues and need to fly out the city, we can continue this when I get back take my number
No. If you are in character, you can’t decide to randomly say that in a scene. How else might you tell him?

id try to roleplay the scene out, whilst in character explain i have urgent business to attend to so if we could hurry this along

Okay, I’ll make this easy for you as we won’t progress otherwise. What is the side chat on the server (/ooc and /looc) for?

Okay, so knowing this, how would you use them?

id explain i have issues out of the city using the /looc so the people i am RPing with understand what the problem is

OOC is for the whole city, so if you have issues in city and need an admin say something despawned or glitched then you would use that

Back