What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - BigBlackZelda - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for BigBlackZelda 

In-game Name: William Jenkins

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198420212961

Ban ID: $$rpuk11071$$

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Good evening. I've logged on for the first time on my PC in a while and I've loaded into a Permanent Ban screen for C2.3 Combat Logging. I have no knowledge at all of this event and I'm pretty sure I wasn't even on the PC at this time due to being at work. I may be wrong but I have no time to compare to with my work Rota.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm not sure why I have been banned and I am sure I haven't combat logged for any reason at all. I'm really confused as to why this has happened. Could you please give me some more details as to why this may of happened? We have FiveM running in this household on another PC but that's with another Steam ID and characters.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Having spoke with Staff on TS, I've been made aware that someone else within the household has been banned causing me to be IP banned also. I will get onto sorting this with the person ASAP as well as opening a ticket within Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back