What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bigbowjr - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbowjr

Unban Appeal for Bigbowjr 

In-game Name: Tyrone Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198442812045

Ban ID: !!rpuk9966!!

Reason given for your ban: (VDM)G1.1 and (OCC)G2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: There are two reasons why I was banned, well start with VDM(1.1) me and my friend was driving down this hill and thought it would be funny to come crashing into this guy on his bike now looking back at my actions I realize that it wasn’t funny and was just me being a dick, the second reason why I was banned OOC(2.3) while in the Icu two people from my last RP situation came to pillbox for some reason I would guess to rub it in my face that they had downed me and I started to get heated. at the time I knew it was against the rules but didn’t care about the punishment.

Why should we unban you ?: I didn’t care about the ban and acted childish on the forums. After the first week, I started to realise how much fun I had on Roleplay.co.uk and how much I missed GTA RP, so I tried to find over servers to quench my thirst. I couldn’t find a single server that was on the same level as Roleplay.co.uk. Roleplay.co.uk was the first ever GTA RP server I played on, and after getting hit with that perma, I realised how much of a gem Roleplay.co.uk is. Like all gems, they should be respected and cared for, and I understand why the rules are put in place to make sure the server is kept in tip-top shape and to make sure that everyone has a fair and fun time on the server. Since my ban, I feel like I’ve matured mentally.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Since my ban, I feel like I’ve matured mentally.
Have you though? 

You decided to use someone's profile picture on top of a picture that stated FREE TYRONE JOHNSON...

You still have that picture as your forum banner... For someone who only acted "childishly" and has since "matured" would have removed that and apologised to the person instead of not addressing it at all in the appeal.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back