What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bigbowjr - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbowjr

Unban Appeal for Bigbowjr 

In-game Name: Tyrone Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198442812048

Ban ID: !!rpuk9966!!

Reason given for your ban: (VDM)G1.1 and (OCC)G2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: There are two reasons why I was banned, well start with VDM(1.1) me and my friend was driving down this hill and thought it would be funny to come crashing into this guy on his bike now looking back at my actions I realize that it wasn’t funny and was just me being a dick, the second reason why I was banned OOC(2.3) while in the Icu two people from my last RP situation came to pillbox for some reason I would guess to rub it in my face that they had downed me and I started to get heated. at the time I knew it was against the rules but didn’t care about the punishment.

Why should we unban you ?:  I didn’t care about the ban and acted childish on the forums. After the first week, I started to realise how much fun I had on Roleplay.co.uk and how much I missed GTA RP, so I tried to find over servers to quench my thirst. I couldn’t find a single server that was on the same level as Roleplay.co.uk. Roleplay.co.uk was the first ever GTA RP server I played on, and after getting hit with that perma, I realised how much of a gem Roleplay.co.uk is. Like all gems, they should be respected and cared for, and I understand why the rules are put in place to make sure the server is kept in tip-top shape and to make sure that everyone has a fair and fun time on the server. Since my ban, I feel like I’ve matured mentally.

Sorry for the banner I haven't been on the forums in a month, and I've since changed my banner to Lil G. I spoke to West after the incident in GTA RP. I was in this "gang," and they said she was a well-respected person who didn't want any beef or anything like that, so I spoke to her, but I don't remember if I apologised to her, but I'm more than happy to end this whole thing and apologise to her. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Sorry for the banner I haven't been on the forums in a month, and I've since changed my banner to Lil G. I spoke to West after the incident in GTA RP. I was in this "gang," and they said she was a well-respected person who didn't want any beef or anything like that, so I spoke to her, but I don't remember if I apologised to her, but I'm more than happy to end this whole thing and apologise to her. 
What's stopping you? Because I know that you still haven't apologised to the person... For someone who has "mentally matured" you still haven't grasped how to make amends. 

As based above you can tell I have contacted this person. I was shocked to have found out that the person didn't know you was using her picture as a "meme" that is not okay especially without asking the person for permission first.

What made you think this was okay to do?

I didn't even stop to think about what I was doing, which is why I acted childish in my un-ban request and forums at the time. I didn't know this was her and just assumed it to be some random png off the internet because there was a rule I remembered reading about not sharing any type of personal data, or something along those lines. I tried to find this rule today but it seems to be gone, so I could just be talking nonsense. I'm more than willing to apologise to West for any hurt feelings I may have given her, as I previously stated. I didn't attempt to harm her or anything like that, but after reflecting on the situation and imagining how I would feel in West's shoes, I really do apologise for my actions and the way I spoke to her/

Now, the reason I haven't apologised to West is because I haven't had any content with her in weeks. I would be more than willing to do it by text, but I view that as cheating the system . On any given date, I would be more than willing to sneak in a cheeky vc and apologise to West.

There will be no need for a "sneaky vc" i think she could read anything you have to say here.

So, going back to the rule breaks. Please quote the rules to me and explain why we have them for me. 

·         G1.1 VDM

This rule is in effect because VDM makes killing someone with a car unfair. Additionally, little to no RP is typically used when doing RVDM. Therefore, this rule is in place to guarantee that everyone is obeying the same rules when it comes to combat.

·         G2.3

GTA RP's sole goal is to RP at all times. I didn't understand this and went out of character, thus breaking the RP and just turning the active situation to a pain in the rear, thus wasting the time of the west and other users.

And wasting peoples time you did. We had to get dev leads involved in checking logs to find out who exactly ran people over. Then we have had to have admins mop up the forums after you decide to use people IRL pics (them or a random .png) and now you come back onto here and say sorry. So yes, waste time of people you have. 

Now, OOC and IC 'beef' are 2 different things. Its one thing having a dispute with someone IC but when it bleeds OOC you cross a line. This is just roleplay and at the end of the day everyone is here to have the same good time, somewhere we try and make people feel comfortable and safe.

So, you have this chance now to come forward with any more OOC abuse that you may have thrown her way or anyone elses way. Was there any more to this story? you could also put your apology to katlyn on this appeal. 

@Bigbowjr

Last edited by a moderator:
on the top of my head those two things the pfp and the in game occ was the two things I did to west, I don't think there was any more massive occ abuse over than that. I feel like I've explained the full story

hey West, if you're reading this, I’ve reflecting on my behaviour and thinking about it for a while now, and I've realised that I was just being a dickhead to you and your monkey-mask friend. I started pointless RP and was only there to annoy you with no intense to RP, which was a waste of time for both of us. Now that I see the depth of what the sever have to offer, I really see how much time I wasted. I wish there was a way to just go back and start singing that amazing song with you at pd and just avoid this whole ordeal, If I may have offended you or anything like that, I do apologise as I didn't mean any harm to you when using your profile picture at the time thought it would be funny but it isn't, if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I'm more than happy to do 

hey West, if you're reading this, I’ve reflecting on my behaviour and thinking about it for a while now, and I've realised that I was just being a dickhead to you and your monkey-mask friend. I started pointless RP and was only there to annoy you with no intense to RP, which was a waste of time for both of us. Now that I see the depth of what the sever have to offer, I really see how much time I wasted. I wish there was a way to just go back and start singing that amazing song with you at pd and just avoid this whole ordeal, If I may have offended you or anything like that, I do apologise as I didn't mean any harm to you when using your profile picture at the time thought it would be funny but it isn't, if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I'm more than happy to do 
Thank you for your apology! 

All i ask is reflect on the actions you made and learn from them, like Charles said above we are all here to have a good time and things you may find funny may effect others when you start being "personal" using their picture etc. 

abb621747151fb1595fb141e46cf2241.png

https://gyazo.com/abb621747151fb1595fb141e46cf2241

Regarding OOC you did message me a few things when you were banned and when asked to stop you said you were going to continue, but luckily you didnt! I am grateful for the apology and look forward to whatever RP you will bring 🙂

Your apology is accepted but please dont do stuff like this to someone else. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, i will be unbanning you as of now. Please be sensible going forward and lets not see you here again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back