What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Billy Jenkins - GTA RP

Billy Jenkins

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Billy Jenkins 

In-game Name: Billy Jenkins

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199131611794

Ban ID: !!rpuk12275!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, so this time last month i got into an altercation with another individual near taxi rank. I could stress this ban enough with the huge miss judgement made when getting banned for combat logging and i was to be as brutally honest as possible, i was with a mate when we were putting our car away at the car park when all of a sudden gang of individuals (for no reason) decided to point blades at me and my friend, demanding we give them everything in our pockets; which is understandable, however one decided to still stab me with his knife even though we were cooperating and that led me to retaliate. Then his mates decided to get involved and by then my mate was trying to stop them but we were both unsuccessful. Now due to the lack of evidence on the forums, the reasoning behind my ban must have been because i had left out of pure belief that this was uncharacteristic roleplay and and i needed to find a staff on discord before they could try and take all of my stuff. Now at the time of making this appeal i see that it was the wrong option and could have found a better solution. However by the time i had found my way back in to the server it was too late and i was permanently banned. Afterwards i had made a ticket trying to question the ban and was told to wait a month to appeal it, not given the time to explain what had happened. I respect the management of this server and everything you people have put into it as a whole and it shames me to be here again making a ban appeal, it was hard to take the consequences of my actions into consideration which i apologies for now.

Why should we unban you ?: I have put alot into this city over the past 2 years and I wouldn’t want to throw away the work I have put into it. This is one of the best servers on fivem and I have felt privileged to be apart of the ever growing community within the city and I hope to help grow it further. I ask truly for a last chance to prove myself and I would like to say sorry for having to redraft this appeal, wasting your time and to apologies to those I have effect causing this ban to take place. I hope in the future for history to not repeat itself and not be in this position again. Thank you for reading this appeal!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @Billy Jenkins
I noticed you made dupe post of your appeal, I denied the other one and we will move all of our attention to this one. 

Firstly I'd like to ask you, why did you make a dupe post? Accident? 
Second, please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules. - This is in regards to your previous appeal stated "No". I am assuming is why you decided to make a second one. 

Who wrote this unban appeal? 
Is this your work? 

I noticed you made dupe post of your appeal, I denied the other one and we will move all of our attention to this one. 

Firstly I'd like to ask you, why did you make a dupe post? Accident? 
Second, please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules. - This is in regards to your previous appeal stated "No". I am assuming is why you decided to make a second one. 

Who wrote this unban appeal? 
Is this your work? 
Hello, I’ve had to put another ban appeal in considering I have had a read of the rules applied, I didn’t mean to press no on the appeal in which I apologize for any confusion it may have caused. In terms of who wrote the appeal, it was me as I previously sent one out with false information provided. Hope this answers your question and I hope you can help. Thank you!

@Mike Wolfie Hi, I was just wondering if I could get a reply on my latest quote. If you are too busy, that is ok I was just wondering if you might have forgotten about it. Thank you! 

Why have you copied and pasted this appeal 
Hi mate, i made a post prior to this which was denied for using chat gpt. However the first reason i sent wasn't made with the ai and is out of my own words, sorry for the confusion! Hope you can help.

Hello @Billy Jenkins

So you're saying it's the 
"Why should we unban you" is the only bit you plagiarized, correct? 

Why did you plagiarize it the first time? 
We don't mind if you've spelling mistakes, we're all humans, which leaves us at the question "why", again. 
Are you being honest with us this time?
In regards to you combat logging, what was going through your head at that time? 
Just because one party broke rules, why should you be allowed to? - Why not record your gameplay and report it on the forums just like most of the community does? 

Hello @Billy Jenkins

So you're saying it's the 
"Why should we unban you" is the only bit you plagiarized, correct? 

Why did you plagiarize it the first time? 
We don't mind if you've spelling mistakes, we're all humans, which leaves us at the question "why", again. 
Are you being honest with us this time?
In regards to you combat logging, what was going through your head at that time? 
Just because one party broke rules, why should you be allowed to? - Why not record your gameplay and report it on the forums just like most of the community does? 
Hello, yes it was the only part I was helped with and now I am speaking the honest truth (with respect). In terms of my combat log, I had a hard time processing what happened at the time and I didn’t know what to clip my game on because I didn’t have medal open. I know now how much wrong it was for me to also break the rules because another one did, but I was too high tempered at the time to see those individuals ocean dump me and having to wait for an admin to come with no evidence to provide them with. Hope you can understand the point I’m trying to get across and i know now how wrong my decisions were at the time.

Hello there! 😄 

Let's say, you get unbanned, what will you do if a same situation happens where you think one side broke the rules? 
How will you act on it? 
What will you do? 

Hello there! 😄 

Let's say, you get unbanned, what will you do if a same situation happens where you think one side broke the rules? 
How will you act on it? 
What will you do? 
Hello,

I wouldn't act the same way because now i know i can compose myself in that situation and also to be ready to clip it when it happens. It was a bad situation to be in at the time and i should have my medal open all the time and if in some way im not able to clip it i would try and settle it with them there and then.

I hope we're doing well today, Mr. Jenkins. 

This is your second time being banned for Combat Logging, will there be a third if I take a chance on you? 
Will we see each other here again? 

In your next reply, please, quote me the rule you broke, explain it in your own words. 

I hope we're doing well today, Mr. Jenkins. 

This is your second time being banned for Combat Logging, will there be a third if I take a chance on you? 
Will we see each other here again? 

In your next reply, please, quote me the rule you broke, explain it in your own words. 
Hi mate,

Hope your well, i wouldnt see myself in the same situation again because i know the repercussions if i were to do it and how based on how much ive put into the city it would be foolish to be here again because their wouldnt be any point appealing.

C2.3: combat logging within a scenario which could frustrate and effect others roleplay. It is a selfish act which only you can be to blame for and no one else.

Thank you for your time with this appeal, i promise you wont see me for the third time! 

Hello there, 
I am well thank you for asking 😄

Surely you'd know the repercussions first time being banned for combat logging, but second time? 

You still didn't do this: 

How could it effect others roleplay? 

Don't make promises, I prefer action, as it speaks louder than words! 🙂

I will put a condition on you, if in the next 6 months you get banned again, you will have a 1 month cooldown minimum. 
If you're banned for Combat Logging, it'll be 2 months cool down minimum, do you agree? 

Hello there, 
I am well thank you for asking 😄

Surely you'd know the repercussions first time being banned for combat logging, but second time? 

You still didn't do this: 

How could it effect others roleplay? 

Don't make promises, I prefer action, as it speaks louder than words! 🙂

I will put a condition on you, if in the next 6 months you get banned again, you will have a 1 month cooldown minimum. 
If you're banned for Combat Logging, it'll be 2 months cool down minimum, do you agree? 
Hello,

I feel like being back here is me contradicting myself from my last appeal, but i do feel like the situation was a lot different although the reasoning was the same but i still take responsibility for my actions. Combat logging is a ban that ruins the experience for others in a role play scenario and its a selfish in which the individual feels like he will gain nothing from that experience and a way to easily get out of a scenario in which they might not feel comfortable playing but should still respect others within the experience.

I thank you for taking this appeal and i now understand the harshness of the ban and hope to not be in this situation again, wasting your time taking this appeal on and the others i have effected. I agree with the stated cool down time and i will be more responsible in the future.

Thank you!

Hello there, 
I hope you're well tonight.

As agreed now by yourself, any permanent ban in the next 6 months will come with a minimum 1 month waiting time (2 months if it's a Combat Logging ban again). 
If you get banned for the third time for the same rule break (Combat Logging), you will find it VERY difficult to come back, please, prove us wrong and show to us that you've matured and learned! 🙂
Considering you combat logged to save the pistol on you, you will also be losing that. 

I will be giving you the GOLDEN TICKET and give you a chance to gain said trust back. 
Please, please, don't let me regret this decision!  

Any ban within the next 6 months of being banned will fall under the Fair Ban System.
Hopefully we won't see each other here. 

UNBANNED.  

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Back