What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Billy Joe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Joe

Unban Appeal for Billy Joe 

In-game Name: Billy Joe

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199137916768

Ban ID: !!rpuk10710!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Me and my friend used our other 3 characters to transfer the starter 35k x 3 (105k) money to our mains for a financial gain.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all I would like to apologies to all this has or could effect for my stupid actions.

When transferring the money I was thinking purely about selfish gains and thought it would be an easy way to get some start up money and was not thinking about the bigger picture at all. At the time I thought how could this hurt anybody but having time to dwell on it I realise that if every single player was to do this same exploit that would inject a massive amount of money into the game which can mess with the economy massively. Also there is unfairness on players who did not get this same financial benefit as myself which is obviously out of order on my part. I have also read that it may be possible to delete characters and re make them so if that is true then a lot more money can be transferred thus really affecting the economy and also adding multiple characters to the game must create a stupid amount of work for you guys as I imagine all these characters data must be stored on your servers somewhere.

I fully regret what I have done as it is not the money or the hours grinding it that I feel I have lost but the right to be on this amazing server/city which I absolutely love. I have searched through many rp servers and not stayed more than a day and have not really enjoyed the rp experience as a whole until I found this city. You might be able to tell with the amount of hours I have spent here in my short existence. What I love about the city is the people I have met are amazing, the role-play I have come across is fantastic by every individual and I have fully embraced and stuck to role play 100% of the time.

I hope you can see how sincere I am about my apology and how much I regret my actions. Over the past 20 hours or so I have been banned I have read through all the rules and now fully understand that they are in place to keep a fun, fair and great experience for all. I am disappointed in myself for what I have done and can promise if given a second chance I will never break a rule again. If given a second chance any punishment you see fit such as a full wipe I would gladly accept as I have stated all I care about is the chance to be a part of this community once more.

Thank you for taking my appeal into consideration any questions you have please ask.

Billy.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

Were you aware that this was against the rules? You say you enjoy the roleplay on our server, yet you went and min/maxed for material gain... Which one is it? Are you here to rp or are you here to gain?

Hi,

I’ll be completely honest I was not fully aware as I did this on one of the first few days I joined and only skimmed through the rules not reading them properly. The reason for this was as I mentioned before I have not enjoyed the gta rp experience as a whole on any server I joined until I found this one.

After a few more days in I fell in love with this city and community so I have since gone back and read through all the rules properly and familiarised myself with all the backstory’s of gangs etc.

So yes I put my hands up at the beginning  I was here for a quick gain thinking I wouldn’t stick around long but quickly realised how wrong I was as this server has made me addicted to role play I have been playing non stop and role play became my priority.

Thanks, Billy

So what are your plans if you were to be unbanned? 

Also, quote me the rules you broke and explain, in your own words, why it is in place and what would happen if it was not.

Hi,

If I were to get unbanned I would play on the server how it is intended to be, following all the rules, embracing it and enjoying the role play experience how it should be.

The rule I broke was G2.9 "transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method". As I mentioned in my first comment I believe the rule is in place as if every player were to exploit money in this way there would be a huge injection of money into the game which can damage the economy of the server thus ruining the experience for all players. It would also be a unfair advantage for myself over other players to get extra starter money in this way. Finally I imagine creating extra characters would cause a lot of work and data as these would need to be stored on a server somewhere thus causing unnecessary extra work.

Thanks, Billy

Very well. 

Here is what is going to happen... 
You get to pick one character that you would like to keep for roleplay memories and such. That character will be wiped of all assets however and the rest of your characters will be deleted. Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent. 

Do you agree with these terms, and if so, which character would you like to keep?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wipe pending.

The wipe has been completed and an unban has been issued. 

Do not waste this chance. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back