What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - billybob joe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob joe

Unban Appeal for billybob joe 

In-game Name: BillyBob Joe

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198158619424

The date you got banned: 03/10/21

Member of the team that banned you: Aiden

Reason given for your ban: C1.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for putting "Bunch of Spastics" in the discord chat as people were trolling stating the server was up.

Why should we unban you ?: C1.3 states "OOC abuse" Which implies that I was being abusive towards other players within the game.

The message that got me a 24 hour ban was sent in the discord chat as multiple people were trolling others stating the server is up. This message had nothing to do with being in the game or being in character what so ever.

I feel like the ban was not fair, I assume trolling on the server / discord is not allowed yet there was at least 15-20 trolling to which they did not receive a ban. The reason I should be unbanned is I have not had any previous bans or warnings at all & no altercations with mods or admins either. I have never had any reports towards myself in game for breaking any rules or being rude towards any of the players.

I personally feel that the ban was not fair (My personal opinion) more so a conversation would have been more appropriate. If a mod or admin was messaged saying someone took offence to my message then I fully understand, everyone in the discord chat was trolling each other & anything said towards each other was never meant in a meaningful or harsh way.

I understand that being rude towards someone OOC is not acceptable but like I previously said, the server was not up at the time & the message had no link what so ever towards the gameplay within your server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@billybob joeplease respond soon or this appeal will time out

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back