What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Birdasm - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdasm

Unban Appeal for Birdasm 

In-game Name: Jack Jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198081918352

Ban ID: !!rpuk14699!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, I'm now disputing my ban again as it's now the day I can re-appeal. Thank you @Danoo for your last response. I'll keep my message the same due to the situation not changing.
I fully understand the reason for my ban, as I understand the rules of the server. Yesterday I was killed by 2 people while having a fistfight with them, in the middle of the fight my computer screen went black and I couldn't see anything for the rest of the fight and ended up dying. I attempted to resolve it with the computer on but had no luck, so I ended up restarting my PC with unfortunately no luck again. After several attempts to try and resolve it last night i couldn't get it back running again so had to leave it.

Why should we unban you ?: I would appreciate you unbanning me as I understand the reason for my ban, however, due to these consequences I was unable to rejoin the server. I'm a newer member to Roleplay UK and I'm enjoying the community which has been really welcoming. And I'd hate for this to be the reason I can no longer play. Thank you very much :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Birdasm, I hope all is well! 🙂

As you can imagine, we get a lot of excuses thrown in our direction as to why players have combat logged from the server.
Your computer screen going black, is extremely hard to believe and the timing of this would be a million to one during this exact situation.

You were downed in this situation at 00:27, then disconnected exactly 40 seconds later.
Please be truthful with me, why did you disconnect 40 seconds after going down? 

Hello @DanooAll is good thank you, How are things with you? 

Truthfully @DanooI disconnected due to it being late and I was going to work in the morning. I just saw it as the best time for me to log out, being unaware that I was breaking the rules and would be banned for it. But I now understand the rules more clearly, this is the first major RP server I have played so I'm just getting used to the ruling in place. I just didn't see this being a good excuse for breaking the rules in place.

Thank you,

Birdasm

@BirdasmI am happy to see that you have read the rules and understand them more clearly,

I would like you to state the rule you have broken but in your own words explain the rule and why it is important on this server.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @PapaSmurphyThanks for the reply. Hope all is good.

The rule I broke was C2.3 of the community rules which is combat logging, in my own words I'd explain the rule as leaving/quitting from the server while in an RPing situation where you are involved with another player(s) in the server, this being either dead waiting for medics, or in gunfights, etc. Where it not only affects you but also other players because you are also impacting their gameplay/experience,  that also is the reason for the rule being an important part of the server, as it protects against ruining gameplay for everyone.

Thanks

Birdasm

Good evening @Birdasm, thanks for the responses so far 🙂

Following your last response to me, are you saying that you hadn't disconnected due to your computer screen going black?
Your disconnect reason was due to work the next morning, correct?

Good afternoon @Birdasm!

If this is the reason you combat logged, why lie and tell me it was because of a computer black screen to begin with? 

Hello @Danoo

The reason I said that in the first place is because I didn't think it was a good enough excuse for breaking the combat logging rule. 

Cheers

Birdasm

Good evening, @Birdasm! 🙂

How am I to trust you back on the server though, if you're going to lie to us in your appeal which is your chance to prove yourself to us?

Good evening, @Birdasm!

What is your plan if you're unbanned here?
What character(s) are you planning to play?
What quality roleplay can you bring to this server? 

Good Evening @Danoo

Firstly I'd make sure I follow all the rules in place, as I'd been playing a several hours over a few days since I first joined the server.

My character as I only just started was a taxi driver, who is looking to work his way up into higher-paying job roles (once I discover more while playing)

From the interactions I had with other players, I believe I can bring good quality role-play to the server, this is why I'd like another chance. 🙂 

Cheers

Birdasm 

Very well, @Birdasm!

As you're currently still new to this server, and it is the only ban you hold on record at this moment I am willing to give you a second chance.
Please learn from this, we are a serious RP community and would like to see some quality roleplay here from you.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent, taking you right back here. Please do not waste your chance.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back