What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bleu - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleu

Unban Appeal for Bleu 

In-game Name: Tom Craft

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198181013295

Ban ID: !!rpuk15145!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for exploiting as during a police situation a group of us ran to the old chapel cutting room, as we were holding down the room a few of us ran to the back right corner depending where your looking at it from and realised that it was scuffed, meaning all the textures would break and you could see through the walls / floors etc.

Why should we unban you ?: During this entire situation the bug / exploit was not used in a malicious mannor or had an effect on the roleplay for either parties involved.

Yes I did go back to into the corner a couple of times however this was never used to my (or groups) advantage. I personally did it as it seemed funny at the time as someone mentioned you went invisible while stood in the corner. This was a massive oversight on my behalf re-entering the corner after realising it was bugged and for that I do apologise and will say it would not happen again in the future if I was to be unbanned.

I want to emphasise that the (exploit) did not change the course of roleplay or any decisions made by myself.

If any staff wanted to speak to me further about this bug / situation I'm more than happy to jump in ts, discord etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Bleu, I hope all is well with you today! 🙂

How did you find out about this corner being an exploit, and how long ago did you find this out? 

Hi Danoo thanks for the quick reply,

I found out about as while we were down in the room one of us went to the back right side to get a better position, when they did so I believe they or someone else said it was "scuffed" or something along those lines.

I was unaware this was an issue with that specific area of the room until we were down there at the time. 

Hi @Bleu, thanks for the response!

You found out about this exploit and continued to do it repeatedly because you found it funny? What was funny about going invisible and looking through multiple walls to see other players through the map? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Danoo,

As mentioned before it was a major oversight on my part re-entering the location of the bug rather than ignoring it and reporting it after the situation had ended.

At the time I was under the impression aslong as it didn’t effect either party and or any information wasn’t used in RP it wouldn’t of been an issue. I now realise I was massively wrong and can only apologise for my actions on this matter ensuring it won’t happen again. 

Thanks again for the timely response. 

Good evening @Bleu,

You say you were doing this because it was funny. and that it didn't influence any of your roleplay whatsoever.
Out of all players, you were the worst offender in this scenario and doing this frequently. Although you say it hadn't influenced any roleplay you were actively tracing and looking at Police officers above you through the walls?

Surely this information is now used within character, as you know what's going on around you and wouldn't just ignore it.
If you this wasn't for personal gain, you wouldn't have continuously gone back time after time to look up at the Police. 

Hello Danoo 🙂

As mentioned before it didn’t influence my roleplay at any time, the information was never used within character (amount of police officers etc) as it was ignored and didn’t change the situation on my part.

The plan was to run down there and hold it down and / or  potentially negotiating etc depending how the officers acted and this never changed during the entire situation.

There was no personal gain on my side it was just a brainless decision from myself to go back, I’m sure the situation would of played out the exact same as it would had I not acted in that manner. (But once again is something I should not of done looking back)

I had a lapse of judgement and made a stupid decision to go back more than once knowing the area had an issue. I can only ensure this won’t happen in any future endeavour and I would go about the right cause of action if I had found myself in a similar situation in the future.

Good evening @Bleu,

For the amount of times you have gone into this wall and purposely had a look through the map I would say that this was more so done for gain.
The excuse of "It was funny" just doesn't sit right with me unfortunately and I don't believe you realise how much of an exploit this was.
Due to this, I will be denying this appeal today, I believe a small amount of time away will do some good here. You may re-appeal this ban on 29/12/2023.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back