What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bluefort - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Bluefort 

In-game Name: Bluefort O'Conner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198065345888

Ban ID: 11410

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I BELIEVE THE REASONS WHY I WAS BANNED WAS FOR TRANSFARING MONEY AND ITEAMS BETWEEN MY CHARACTERS. I HONSTLY FORGOT YOU COULDN'T DO THIS AND REALIZED THIS WHEN I WENT BACK ON. I WAS GOING TO CORRECT WHAT I DID BUT GOT BANNED. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GOT PERM BAN'D AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT I DID WAS WRONG SHOULD NOT BE EXCUSED AND I DESERVE THE PUNISHMENT GIVEN TOO ME. I APLOGISE ON MY BEHALF AND WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. I ENJOY RPUK AND HAVE ALWASY FOLLOWED THE RULES. I PROMISE NOT TO DO THIS AGAIN AND WILL READ UP ON ALL THE RULES TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES.

Why should we unban you ?: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN PERM BAN FROM THE SERVER. I HONSTLY MADE A MISTAKE AND FORGOT I COULDN'T DO WHAT I DID. I FEEL BAD FOR WHAT I DID AND WHEN I REALISED WHAT I DID AND DOUBLE CHECKED. I WAS HONSTLY GOING TO REDO WHAT I DO. I APOLIGZE DEEPLY AND WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN. I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE MY APOLIGE AND UNBAN ME. I VALUE MY TIME ON THE SERVER AS I DO WANT TO CONTINUE ROLEPLAYING.  I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR RPUK. IF I AM UNBANNED I HONESTLY WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY APPEAL.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
From looking over this I do have to say I'm disappointed as a whole. Now since your ban you have messaged multiple staff even after being told to stop doing so as this won't get your appeal reviewed any quicker. As per our appeal guidelines - 'Do not contact admins via the forums, discord or on Team-speak about unbans!', I'd assume you have also failed to read the unban guidelines. 

Since this is the case I will be going ahead and denying your appeal and also providing a one month cooldown period for yourself before you may appeal. I'd suggest taking this time to read up on the rules since you claim to have "Forgotten" them, However the justification you provided for doing so is poor, Given the justification you provided in a DM with myself.

You may appeal on or after February 15th 2023.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back