What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - bm7t - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bm7t

Unban Appeal for bm7t 

In-game Name: Thomas Hare

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198144507232

Ban ID: !!rpuk10911!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was kidnapped by 229 after they spotted me out of colours at pillbox. 3 cars pulled up on me and they proceeded to point guns at me, I valued my life and listened to them. They then ziptied me and took me to a random parking lot in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn't be able to find this parking lot if I was simply driving around, it's just a very secluded spot. After some conversation and a sketchy "roleplay reason" for killing me, they left me in the parking lot and drove off. I was laying there for approximately 5-10 minutes, I was waiting to see if they'd come back and pick me up so they can possibly dump me or continue the roleplay. After waiting I decided it was too late, I had to wake up early the next day, this may not be a reasonable excuse but it was definitely one of the reasons I got off. I do understand that in principles it is a rule break, I was downed and instead of waiting 30 minutes for nothing to happen, I logged off, but it does seem a little weird that an admin was simply looking through the logs, if there was no report then I don't see the reason for why I was actually banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I know that technically what I've done does fall under combat logging, and I genuinely know that it was a stupid mistake but it was completely out of roleplay. Initially I wasn't really provided with very good roleplay which isn't something I want to complain about, but there wasn't really any roleplay from after my death. 229 left me in a parking garage in the middle of nowhere after stripping me off of my phone and radio so I couldn't even call for the NHS and continue the roleplay. The most sane response to this scenario would be to log off for the night (as it was approaching a late hour), and try to see if it will continue off of where it left off. The fact that the ban wasn't even due to a player report shows that I didn't interrupt anyone's roleplay and therefore it wasn't truly combat logging. I know I've been banned before but I do really try to avoid breaking any rules, and the last ban was years ago, when I was a lot younger and stupider. To summarise, I don't believe I broke any rules with the "combat log", if anything it may look like it on the logs but without knowing the full scenario there's no real way of knowing. Yes I've been banned before for a huge offence against the server, since then I've learned from my mistakes due to it occurring years ago, so although I may deserve another perma ban for a rule break, I don't think I should've been banned in the first place as I don't think I've broken any rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You're not taking responsibility for the rule break that you broke.

Try again.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back