What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - BobbieWong - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Green

Unban Appeal for BobbieWong 

In-game Name: Bartholomew Green

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198095692157

Ban ID: !!rpuk10090!!

Reason given for your ban: I was banned for posting an insensetive tweed

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understand this wont be looked at until after the Queens funeral due to the sensitivity of the matter. I did see the OOC message from staff saying that any further disrespect will be met with a ban but i didnt use common sense as assumed this only meant in OOC chat as it was being spammed. I posted a Tweed where i made a joke about the queens passing. I didnt think it was such a big deal at the time as i did it in character and was just poking fun at Ballas.

Why should we unban you ?: In future i wont mention any sensetive matters and generally use my common sense not to offend anyone again. I didnt think there would be an issue posting this in RP as other sensetive RP is allowed in the sever (if both parties are comfortable with it) I do now see how it can be seen as disrespectful but this wasnt my intention. I essentially made a joke about someone dying which in hindsight was a terrible idea and very disrespectful.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As you have already stated, this will not be touched until after the funeral. 

I did see the OOC message from staff saying that any further disrespect will be met with a ban but i didnt use common sense as assumed this only meant in OOC chat as it was being spammed.
So you seen the message but carried on? So why should we bother giving you another chance when you just ignore clear rules set? 

I thought the staff message was to stop people spamming OOC. I didnt think it would apply to something i did in character, which in hindsight was abit stupid.

The message applied to the server as a whole not just ooc, So if a message is put out by the staff team down the line how can we be sure you will take it on board and listen?

i will take more care when staff make OOC announcements and will completely leave whatever they mention alone. I should have put more thought into it but in future i will take more care

Anything like this again you won't find a way back. Consider this your golden ticket.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back