What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bobby Smith - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Smith

Unban Appeal for Bobby Smith 

In-game Name: Bobby Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198285963268

Ban ID: !!rpuk11138!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combatlogging around 2 months ago. I was dumped in a car and then proceeded to log off. At the time this happened I assumed that the rp situation was over and just wanted to go to bed. I was stupid enough to not inform staff about this before I logged off.

Why should we unban you ?: I combatlogged thinking it was alright and that I didn't break the combatlogging-rule. After much thinking about what happened and reading the rules a couple times, I now understand that I was wrong. I shouldn't have logged off at the moment I was dumped in the water. In this situation I logged off because it was late and I had to go to sleep. The RP-situation was over so I thought it was okay for me to just log off. I should have said something in OOC, contacted staff to let them know or simply just wait out my timer to respawn. At the time it happened, I did not know that this complied with the combatlogging-rule, which of I should have.

When i first came to the server I didn't take it too serious, but the more i have played, I have realized that I want to take it more serious. I have made many new friends on the server that I want to continue RP-ing with. After having a month to reflect on the ban, I now understand how much I enjoy playing on the server and how much I miss it. I understand that I have made some mistakes in the past, but I want to prove to you guys that I want to take this serious and improve my RP.
I will make sure to re-read the rules to make sure that I wont do another stupid mistake like this again, if you give me a second chance.
I hope you guys can forgive me for these mistakes and give me a second chance to prove myself.

Thank you for your time reading and dealing with this report,
Bobby Smith

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Run me through why you decided to pester staff to get unbanned? 

Good evening Fluqi!
My intention was to be funny. I was never expecting to get unbanned, was just doing it for jokes. After further thinking I see how stupid it looks and how it just wastes staffs time and energy. My bad.

Hello Bobby,

Im going to be straight up here. This appeal and what you have said is daft.

When i first came to the server I didn't take it too serious, but the more i have played, I have realized that I want to take it more serious.
You have had a ban or a warning every single month or a couple of times a month since the 10th 2022. You have had you character since 16/04/2021

I would say you have actually got worse and from the notes/warning/bans i am seeing i am struggling to see what benefit you actually provide to this roleplay server. So, tell me?

Hello @Charles Vane
Sometimes I feel like I'm getting misinterpreted. English is my second language, and I sometimes struggle to word what I'm thinking.

i am struggling to see what benefit you actually provide to this roleplay server. So, tell me?
I would say that I provide good RP to the server. I have had multiple other members come to me and say that they love my character and think it's fun to RP with me. Most of them I also talk to out of the server today. I enjoyed playing on this server and didn't realize how good this server was before I was restricted from playing on it. I have tried playing on other servers since then, but I haven't gotten the same joy as I have been on this server due to the good community and RP.  I would love to get a second chance to play on this server and provide as good RP as possible.

Thank you for your time reading!

So the benefit that you provide to the server as a whole is that your OOC friends compliment your roleplay? and that you realise RPUK is a good server to play on after trying others.

Its not filling me with confidence bobby. Like i have said, i know your name from the almost trolling i have seen you do in game and from your warning/ban history it just furthers that. So lets change the question, if you were to be unbanned, what benefit would you provide the RPUK? what would Bobby Smith do different?

Hello @Charles Vane! Thanks for such a quick response!
I see now that I did not fully understand the question at first, but think I understand it now.
What would I benefit RPUK and what would I do different?

If I was to be unbanned I would start taking the RP more serious than I have done before. I want to provide good RP which hopefully gives other people a better time at RPUK as well. I am going to be honest, I don't have the most RP experiences from the past, but this is something I want to learn and do better in the future. I have also talked to a group of people that wanted to include me and open a new business together that we can run! 
I know I dont have the best past, but I would like this chance to prove myself and my RP to give everyone a better experience at the server!

Thank you for reading and such formal responses!

Okay bobby, i feel like you try to be the funny guy a lot of the time and that will get you in trouble. But lets see if you are a man of your word or not. 

If you are back here in the next 6 months you will also have a minimum 6 month cooldown before you can appeal again. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back