What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bobby_Delta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby_Delta

Unban Appeal for Bobby_Delta 

In-game Name: Bobby Delta

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199050782509

Ban ID: !!rpuk7794!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned because we where in an active gunfight with police I was downed by police and took to there point where all grove members where taken after been shot I put in OOC (Congrats police you win again) Thinking back I new I shouldn't of put that in OOC after I put this in OOC I was kicked in the middle of the situation where the medic was giving me treatment by this point I was in cuffs and down on the floor when I was kicked I then got a message of Liam Johnson asking if I am gonna return I said no what is the point in me coming back when the rp was ruined after this I then got a message from merek where he said to me there is a possible chance of me being banned I was a little frustrated at the time so I didn't return after coming back to try log on I was permanently banned for G2.3 I opened a ticket to see if this was right then me and Bowen had a little talk in TS where we couldn't resolve anything.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned as I have been in the community for about 1 and a bit years maybe more and I believe I was wrongly banned in the heat of the moment the only reason I didn't return is I didn't wanna lose my head in rp as I have done before and I was banned I was told to come back by Liam but I didn't I thought that was the best for me and my time on RPUK and that was the wrong choice but I feel should be unbanned as I think I give good rp to the server others might think different but in my head I feel I give a lot to the server and have given a lot in the time I have been on RPUK I suppose I will leave it to you guys now to decide what happens !!!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

in the heat of the moment I wanted to save my stuff as I said to you I game but the time I have had of I would of much rather of lost my stuff in the first place and not be in the position I am in now rules should come first and always should and if I get unbanned rules will come first as they should .
This is what you stated in your last appeal for combat logging. Yet here we are again. You have went against everything you said in your previous appeal and decided not to continue a situation because you wasn't in the right frame of mind. You have also been warned about complaining in OOC chat before and yet you continued with your sly remarks. 

Clearly you are getting to carried away in situations and getting to attached when things go against you. You clearly need a break.

You can appeal again in a month. (13/3/2022 is when you can appeal)

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back