What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Boon445123 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boon445123

Unban Appeal for Boon445123 

In-game Name: Bingo Wier

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198990475240

Ban ID: !!rpuk9097!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I've been banned as I combat logged.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned as I’m sincerely sorry about what I have done and didn’t think anything would happen but now I’m aware of the consequences, ever since I’ve been banned, I’ve been thinking over what I’ve done and realised how stupid I was. I’ve been playing many other Roleplay servers trying to improve my roleplay. If you could unban me, it would be greatly appreciated I’ve wanted to play throughout the six months as many of my friends have started playing over the Christmas holidays and I’ve been looking back at clips that really made me appreciate the server and how much I took advantage of being able to play and now I want to get back in the swing of things a pc has just not been the same. I want to show you all how much I've improved over these last six months. Please take this time to look at my Ban appeal. Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

To be honest with you I don't really remember the first time but if i was to guess it was because i was angry and didn't know what else to do, since I have been playing many servers over the period of six months i now know how I can roleplay it out, but the second time I did it since I was in a bad situation which i could think on what to do so i panicked and combat logged and didn't really want to lose my belongings. I get very frustrated on games like this but have not been so bad since ive been playing roleplay a lot more and now it seems more of a way to calm me down. I deeply apologise for acting like a fool and combat logging. Sorry.

It's important to note that you claim you were angry, which is understable. However, you got banned, and then lied to staff in your appeal.

Why did you believe this was the correct course of action to take?

@Boon445123Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back