What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bourkey - 08/21/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourkey

In-game Name
Bazzer Hudini

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/18/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
Perm banned G.1.2 & community rules 1.2.

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned for being involved in the situation and being in the same gang as the people that shot (Ash / Teodor). I do not believe this to be entirely fair even if my friends made some mistakes in this interaction.

Why should we unban you ?
I was involved with the event however I was on the bike. All I did was circle around to chase officer greenhalgh as he attempted his no value for life escape, he then rammed me against the wall so my friends Ash and Teodor shot him and killed him. Once he was dead I tried to steal his car but accidently got out rather than putting my seatbelt on and then got locked out when officer greenhalgh decided to break RP and lock his vehicle while downed. I then called him a "Stupid man" however didn't break RP at any point.

I feel like I was banned for assosciation as my friends made a few mistakes in the situation, but I don't think it's justified that I myself am being banned for this, when really the only thing I did was get smashed into a wall by a policeman. Teodor's video posted in the report proves this all, I shall link it down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORmCZXMCIM4

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Have you read the report? I'm rather sure it has been explained on there to why you was banned. So with that in mind, give it another read and edit your appeal with why you was banned etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back