What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brad ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Unban Appeal for Brad ibbo 

In-game Name: Brad ibbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199275121402

Ban ID: !!rpuk9061!!

Reason given for your ban: g1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for shooting a police officer when he was arresting my friend i didnt know you couldnt try free you mates by leathal force and have to ask before, there is people who go around killing police all the time but i get banned because the officer got face on about it think its abit much for nothing really.

Why should we unban you ?: i truly think i should be un banned due to me not knowing that you couldnt kill a police officer with a gun let alone shoot one to break the pack of police cars to try free my mate from going to jail. i jumped in liasion with solar straight after and thought it got sorted but now the police man who got shot has complained cos he obviously got upset about it didt try to reason with me at all just sent a complaint. there is people out there who kill police officers so why cant i im not understanding why this has happened because i have killed police officers on multiple occasions and nobody has told me not to

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Brad ibbo

You have been banned for a different reason as the player report you are referring to is still under review and I recommend you reading the server rules before joining back because I don't believe you fully understand the rules, since this is a one day ban you are unable to appeal this ban.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back