What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brad ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Unban Appeal for Brad ibbo 

In-game Name: brad ibbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199275121402

Ban ID: !!rpuk10119!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.3 - player report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i see iv been banned for saying I'm just Gunna respawn back in my cell. he killed me after he had already killed me. i was in my head while i was in the hospital bed when i came back i was dead again. i don't see why i should have a permanent ban for this iv played this server for months never had this had one week ban since then none. i understand i may of broke character with one wrod but after that he then dumped me and i waited it out  

Why should we unban you ?: im loyal to the server iv played it a few month now never had this issue of what I'm aware i understand i did wrong with just one word i apologise really don't want to be banned from here

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone that has already been banned twice in recent months, to then get banned again so soon is crazy. 

I'm going to deny this appeal today in hopes that you having a bit of time away will actually benefit you if you were to return.

If you wish to return to our server, you may reappeal from 01/10/2022 and no sooner.

If I may, a bit of advice... you're in a bit of a sticky situation, you're just coming off of being unbanned after being banned twice. Take some time, consider everything and put a bit of effort into your appeal. 

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back