What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brad ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Unban Appeal for Brad ibbo 

In-game Name: brad ibbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199275121408

Ban ID: !!rpuk10119!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.3 - player report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned due to going out of character and not for the first time been banned something i regret and i am deeply sorry for that

Why should we unban you ?: i have had over a month out of roleplay.co.uk i have missed the city big time no better place to be than roleplay. i understand my previous bans and how close together they was i understand i was in the wrong from not initiating to rule explaining. the last one getting me permanent banned going out of character i am sorry for this and understand i should be in character at all times if i am unbanned you will see a new me roleplaying to the highest standard with no slip ups i love this city and don't want to be banned again. i acted on my emotions that day and was pissed off with the guy i messed up and i can only apologise for that and i guarantee it will not happen again truly i am sorry and will be a better player/role-player. this will never happen again i promise you that

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned due to going out of character and not for the first time been banned something i regret and i am deeply sorry for that
Staying in character is a simple rule to follow no? Do you not know the rules of the server? 

I do mate I acted on emotion due to me been in the prison hospital already and the kid had waited for me I got really pissed off that’s why I told him it was pointless as I would just respawn in the cell I shouldn’t of said it I knew that then and I know more now been banned is the last thing I wanted and don’t wana stay banned Iv learnt my lesson big time been away from roleplay is terrible and don’t wana jeopardise it again 

You were warned about breaking roleplay and then 3 days later your in a report for the same thing?

You clearly do not learn from your own mistakes and do what you want anyway. Why would i believe otherwise?

@Brad ibbo

because iv just had over a month off the server and really missed it i fucked up i understand that i have had time to learn and think about my actions and i can tell you if im aloud back i will not do it again i dont want this time away from the city again i apologise for my actions and can hand on my heart say i have learnt from this time away.

i broke breaking character by saying all im Gunna do is respawn back in my cell, the rule is there so people can roleplay to the best, breaking character is ruining the experience for them and others and you should be in character at all times no rule explaining at all roleplay to the maximum 

i really do understand this rule though mate and i can assure you it will never happen again i want to be part of a great community and rpuk is the best out here 

You understand those rules but again have failed to read the rules of an unban appeal. Locked for 3 days for bumping. 

I didn’t intentionally bump this mate I just wanted to add to my previous message that’s all as I miss the server 

have another read and respond to charles request properly:
Please quote me the rule you broke and then explain it in your own words as to why we have this rule on the server. 

I also had  a look at your track record playing on the server, combined with what you've replied so far  it doesnt fill me with confidence that youre serious about roleplaying but rather more concerned with ''winning'' and treating the server like any ordinary game lobby.  Am i wrong? 

@Brad ibbo

Last edited by a moderator:
The rule I broke is roleplay everything remain in character at all times. This to me means what it says roleplay at all time unless I’m a conversation in city with an uniformed admin I totally understand the rule and will remain in character if given the chance. Iv been out of city now for around 2 month and it’s given me time to reflect on what I did and I can really ensure you it will not happen again. And as for the winning comment I’m not sure where that comes in to this ban or the last I havnt gone out of character to win I was dead.? Like every city iv been in and played iv made my own money never cheated to win or anything I havnt been done for running round killing every single person what would normally happen in “any ordinary game lobby” so I don’t believe your comment was needed, by no means is that meant to be rude towards but winning and going out of character after been killed twice by the same guy in prison when I didn’t do anything too be killed is not trying to win I simply made a mistake by saying there’s just no point il just end up back in my cell. Like I have said before previously I do apologise for my actions and should of bit my tongue and got on with it and role-played it out and I will say again I can ensure you it will never happen again I don’t want to be banned for another 2 month or for ever I spent a lot of time in this city and enjoy it a lot and actually had some great roleplay within the city. 

I am going to give you one final chance. Don't mess it up you won't get another chance for at least 6 months. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back