What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brad ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Unban Appeal for Brad ibbo 

In-game Name: brad ibbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199275121402

Ban ID: !!rpuk13724!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was downed and left in prison and 4 minutes later i f8 quit as i needed to jump off, i didnt realise it would be classed as combat log as the scene was done and nobody around but having read the rules i understand i should of waited until i could see the light.

Why should we unban you ?: i really love coming on this server one of the best servers in the uk and where i started my roleplay life. i fully understand i should not combat log at all i just didn't realise as i was downed in prison and had to jump off quick 5 mins later all i can do is apologise for that and never do it again, iv had some great roleplay in the city and id love to have the chance to come back and give my all and stick to every rule possible iv never combat logged on purpose as you couldnt see from my jail record death record i can take a L iv had a lot of them lol.

appreciate it.
Thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Brad ibbo,

Please tell me why it has taken for you to receive this permanent ban to then want to read the server rules?
You had a chance to read them prior to this, but didn't. 

i read them mate but thought because the scene had ended and everyone left that i would be ok too because it had been 5 minutes but from now il be making sure i will see the light because i really dont want to be banned again if im given anither chance

Good evening @Brad ibbo!

Since you've been here you've managed to stack up the following:

04/06/2022 - Warning for Powergaming (G1.5)
13/06/2022 - 1 Day Ban for RDM (G1.2)
16/06/2022 - 7 Day Ban for RDM (G1.2) Also note this is 3 days after your original ban
07/09/2022  - Warning for Roleplay Everything (G2.3)
10/09/2022 - Perm Ban for Roleplay Everything (G2.3) Also note this is 3 days after your original warning

Now, twice within 3 days of receiving a warning/ban for a rule you've not managed to learn anything and have gone straight back to disregarding exactly the same rule.
You'd think after the original rule break you'd sharpen up on those and not be a repeat offender. 

So, what I'm expecting now is within 3 days of you being unbanned you're going to get banned again for C2.3 as that's your current pattern?
Granted it has been a while since your last ban, but, there are players here that have been around for far longer without a single note on their record.
Why should I consider letting you back if you're a repeat rule breaker here? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back