What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brad ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Unban Appeal for Brad ibbo 

In-game Name: brad ibbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199275121402

Ban ID: !!rpuk13724!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was downed and left in prison and 4 minutes later i f8 quit as i needed to jump off, i didnt realise it would be classed as combat log as the scene was done and nobody around but having read the rules i understand i should of waited until i could see the light

Why should we unban you ?:  i really love coming on this server one of the best servers in the uk and where i started my roleplay life. i fully understand i should not combat log at all i just didn't realise as i was downed in prison and had to jump off quick 5 mins later all i can do is apologise for that and never do it again, iv had some great roleplay in the city and id love to have the chance to come back and give my all and stick to every rule possible iv never combat logged on purpose as you couldnt see from my jail record death record i can take a L iv had a lot of them lol.

sorry i didnt reply to the last appeal been off the pc for a couple days.
i know i have had a few bans this time i have learnt i can promise you that and it wont happen again i have been learning roleplaying more and more and i know how to not break rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Brad ibbo

As your last appeal timed out, I'll pick up from where it left off by quoting what the other staff member had asked you:-

Since you've been here you've managed to stack up the following:

04/06/2022 - Warning for Powergaming (G1.5)
13/06/2022 - 1 Day Ban for RDM (G1.2)
16/06/2022 - 7 Day Ban for RDM (G1.2) Also note this is 3 days after your original ban
07/09/2022  - Warning for Roleplay Everything (G2.3)
10/09/2022 - Perm Ban for Roleplay Everything (G2.3) Also note this is 3 days after your original warning

Now, twice within 3 days of receiving a warning/ban for a rule you've not managed to learn anything and have gone straight back to disregarding exactly the same rule.
You'd think after the original rule break you'd sharpen up on those and not be a repeat offender. 

So, what I'm expecting now is within 3 days of you being unbanned you're going to get banned again for C2.3 as that's your current pattern?
Granted it has been a while since your last ban, but, there are players here that have been around for far longer without a single note on their record.
Why should I consider letting you back if you're a repeat rule breaker here? 

i can ensure you it wont happen i have learnt after been so long away iv had chance to fix up watch loads of creators played some white list servers and stuck to rules every time i understand that if i was to break another rule i would probably never play in roleplay.co.uk again and do not want that. i can promise you it wont happen again 

Because this time will be different i got banned due to leaving 5 minutes after id been killed in prison by prison security i needed to jump off as i had something to do if i didnt have irl things at that time i wouldnt of been in this position i get its a rule break il hold my hands up to that but i can ensure you that now i know il get banned for doing it it will not happen again and appolagising them times before just shows that i love the server as iv kept coming back but now i understand that its probably my last chance at this and i dont want to ruin it

Good morning @Brad ibbo, I hope all is well! 🙂

Now, obviously if a player needs to log out due to IRL issues and cannot continue the roleplay scenario then of course we understand that real life comes first.
Should this be the case, and a player needs to disconnect in an active situation or whilst down we ask only a couple of things to be done. Would you be able to inform as to which steps you should have taken? 

I did ask the guy if i remember if hed finished the scene as i needed to go in ooc but maybe i should of clipped it myself or opened a ticket and informed someone of what had happened.

but to be fair like i say i did wait five minutes and nobody was around so i left i knew id of come back in dead and i was in prison so i had nothing at all to loose so didnt need to as id fly back in to prison with nothing on me again. i can take losses iv lost guns drugs the lot before and had to see the light. But i do understand that it is rubbish when people do combat log as iv had it done to me before in this city and other cities. So i do get it like you said i maybe should of gone down a different route and made it clear to admins what had happened .

Good evening, @Brad ibbo!

You're correct in stating that you could've opened a discord ticket to make us aware yet you had chosen not to.
Let's say I were to give you another chance here, I'll attach unban conditions.

If you receive any ban within the next 6 months, it will be a permanent as per the FBS system. You will also receive an automatic 4 month cooldown before you even have a chance to appeal.
Do you agree to this? 

Good evening, @Brad ibbo!

As per the above, I am willing to give you another chance on the server. Please remember these unban conditions as we will be sticking to them!
Ensure you've had a read over the server rules before reconnecting, and return with some quality roleplay as we don't want to see you back here again 😉

Please, do not waste this chance.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back