What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brad ibbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad ibbo

Unban Appeal for Brad ibbo 

In-game Name: brad ibbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199275121408

Ban ID: !!rpuk15070!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i dont know why i have been banned iv been informed that it wasnt a player ban this has happened to me twice now and i never combat log at all and if my head pops during a scene i fly straight back in im not about winning im about the rp and having fun during it, id really like to know the reason and proof that i have actually combat logged because twice on bounce it hasnt been a player report now so iv got nothing at all to go on to try prove my innocence depressing tbh. please can some one explain the reason behind this

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned as i never combat log i only play this city when i have time to do so and always roleplay. never have i combat logged on purpose as my criminal record will show and my nhs record i always take it on the chin las time i was banned in my eyes for no reason as it wasnt a player ban again and during the time i was banned i lost my house and all my belongings so had to graft again finally got another house and im in same situation again. sorry for looking like i have abit of a attitude problem im just gutted and confused again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i dont know why i have been banned
You were downed in a fist fight then logged off 10 seconds later on 09/12/23.

As per your last appeal conditions which you agreed with, you may not appeal for 4 months from the ban. 

You may appeal after 14/03/2024.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back