What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - bradley born - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradley born

Unban Appeal for bradley born 

In-game Name: Bradley Born

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122018912

Ban ID: !!rpuk11085!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe I was banned for logging off whilst I was dead it happened roughly around 22/12/2022 at 2:30 am I was killed by a gang and then ocean dumped and i logged out

Why should we unban you ?: because now after what happened i have realised what i done was wrong the reason i done what i did was because i was tired and didn't wanna wait the 15 mins that late at night just to bleed out so i logged of for the night i made a mistake and i understand that some people do what i did to preserve there gear however i didn't do it with the intention of that since i didn't have anything anyway and i just started a few days ago and all i have was my phone and a knife all i can say that if i am unbanned i will not happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Afternoon @bradley born

Please quote the rule you have broken and explain why we have it on the server

Afternoon @bradley born

Please quote the rule you have broken and explain why we have it on the server
(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

i personally believe we have this rule to stop people exploiting by saving gear and to stop people running rp for others for example you could be incapacitated  but still be in a sit and u should play out 

t's great to see that you now understand the rules that you've broken and why we have them, as such, this will put you in a far better place to appeal upon your return with something we can consider.

As for now, though, C2.3 bans come with an automatic one month cooldown, so you will not be able to appeal until after 22/01/2023. I hope to see you then.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back