What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Bradz45 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradz45

Unban Appeal for Bradz45 

In-game Name: George Porsche

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198309479664

Ban ID: rpuk#4086

Reason given for your ban: Speak to staff and Duping

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was using exploits in game to gain advantage.

Why should we unban you ?: I apologies for using Exploits in game to gain advantage. I know it is wrong and I decided to jump on a regrettable path and copy others which lead me to this position which I now regret doing. I also apologies for trying to lie about it and know it was the wrong thing to do when I should have came clean from the start. If its too much to ask but I know my characters belongings will get wiped but if I could please Keep my Apartment, Comet retro custom and the ninja H2 it would mean a lot, if not then that's fine. I hope to get unbanned and forgiven for my mistakes, I am willing to take the punishment for how ever long I am given. Yet again I deeply apologies for it all.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Firstly, you requesting to keep things is hilarious. 

Secondly, You will have a full character wipe right now whilst still banned. 

Third, You will not even be considered a unban until your 6 months is up. Re-appeal again after that. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back